• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Chequered Roof

Chequered Roof?

• Total voters

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
LOL, isnt this the question i raised in your thread about havin decals on your car? lol!

dont know,pobably did, lol but my frame of mind is; my colour is all you see,its link having a background with no design. it looks like theres meant to be something to contrast the colour i.e. megane having small decals on it,which is why i was toying with the idea of decals too.

considering the problems im facing now with my car,i wont even be able to afford decals so its all good in the hood!

I think your choice of colour is excellent mate but don't go overdoing the Renault theme!!

thought about that,which is why i considered different decals (dont want a carbon copy of a sh!tter car :p jk)

dont know,pobably did, lol but my frame of mind is; my colour is all you see,its link having a background with no design. it looks like theres meant to be something to contrast the colour i.e. megane having small decals on it,which is why i was toying with the idea of decals too.

considering the problems im facing now with my car,i wont even be able to afford decals so its all good in the hood!

thought about that,which is why i considered different decals (dont want a carbon copy of a sh!tter car :p jk)

you chose an awesome colour... dont ruin it matey. :D

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
im a trend setter whoop shame i have now taken mine of now as its old hat ;-)

n872790572_4500249_7546.jpg

24052008022.jpg

01032009416.jpg

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
You talking about my car ?if so the aerial was all black . Got my sign writer who does my vans to do it . Had it about a year . Had to change tho was getting bored LOL