Best H7 bulbs (without converting to HID)

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
They have come down loads in recent times, i'd be reading his feedback before buying, or searching his username via google to see if they have gone faulty after people have left the feedback.

Bishbash25

Sep 10, 2008
Portsmouth
Osram Nightbreakers are they ok to get instead of getting HID coversion is there anyone on here using them in there cars.

Bishbash

flappy

Ferociously Rapid
Mar 28, 2007
I have just tried the Halfords extreme bulbs, quite expensive but they were BOGOF so thought id give them a try. Really impressed with them, compared to the colour of the side light bulbs they are really white so now need to source some white 501's anyone know nhwere to get some good 501's form?

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
GPTHUNDER have some nice white bulbs.

You can find them all over ebay and im sure in many shops there...

I have them as H1 for Brights.. and theyre quite close to the white of the Xenon.

Good - Luck

I have tried a some of the OSRAM range... not impressed.

128819411ovo6.jpg

Last edited:

jamiebennett81

I have just tried the Halfords extreme bulbs, quite expensive but they were BOGOF so thought id give them a try. Really impressed with them, compared to the colour of the side light bulbs they are really white so now need to source some white 501's anyone know nhwere to get some good 501's form?

are these the ones classed as "for off road use only"?

carew

Feb 16, 2008
Birmingham
I'm looking at sorting out the lights on my lc.

What are the bulb codes?

H7- dipped
H1- high
H3- side???

What are the rear bulbs?

Muttley

Catch that diesel!
Mar 17, 2006
North Kent
Go to a site like Powerbulbs or Autobulbs Direct and use their bulb finder.

Stop/Tail lights are P21/5W. Get Philips Vision Plus for more brightness , to be seen from further away - a really worthwhile upgrade.

Rear Fogs are P21W. Again Philips Vision Plus lets you be seen from further away.

Indicators are PY21W. There are no performance upgrades for these yellow bulbs, only cosmetic (silver finish) ones

Main Beam H1
Dipped Beam H7
Front Fogs H3

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.