Anyone Interested in a photo only thread?

Jan 1, 2007
Retford, Notts
I must spend half of my day searching through this site trying to find photo's of Leon's with certain things, trying to get a picture of what my car would look like with say a certain colour caliper.

The "Best looking Cupra" thread was awesome, and I am always searching through that one, but there is also lots of chatting. What I would like to do is start a photo only thread for Mk1 Leon's.

I think it would be great and save on searching time for all. Anyone agree / disagree?

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
from being around the site you pick up who does what to their cars

in terms of engine stuff have a look on thread ive just put up and if you have questions just PM

not many cars in the gallery section though is the thing.

Colonelk

Nov 17, 2006
from being around the site you pick up who does what to their cars

in terms of engine stuff have a look on thread ive just put up and if you have questions just PM

not many cars in the gallery section though is the thing.

Well get snappin then !! :D

I've only taken one decent snap of my car to be honest, but I'll start the ball rolling with it on the Gallery site.....

Go see. HERE : http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=132028

:D

Last edited:

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
added mine to the thread and a list of stuff

good idea cos if we were to sticky it---
everyone gets one post ONLY to put their pics and list of mod's in and you can then look at folks posts to see what mod's they have done and get in touch for advice if you see something you want to do

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
added mine to the thread and a list of stuff

good idea cos if we were to sticky it---
everyone gets one post ONLY to put their pics and list of mod's in and you can then look at folks posts to see what mod's they have done and get in touch for advice if you see something you want to do

That was my thinking... you add a list of mods, and a picture or two that shows them off, and nothing more. Ask mod's politely to remove all forms of chat and keep it OT at all times.

Then if somebody is searching for, say, new alloys... they can browse the thread and see lots of pictures of cars with aftermarket wheels on. Same for any other mod, too :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.