Armrest

AN06DRW

Now You SEAT Now You Dont
Sep 19, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Pictures

Finally managed to get some pics taken only on my phone tho so quality is not brilliant but you can see how the aux in armrest works

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

ircool

Zennith TFSI FR
Dec 5, 2006
Thanks Yello.... guess a trip to the stealer is in order!
Does the leather/fabric combo match the cloth in the FR?

johnfbr

The armrest appears to be more suited to the Sport/stylance than the FR. Can someone pl confirm that it matches the FR interior.

robjw

From what I've seen it doesn't really match the FR. If they did one in FR trim with the FR logo I'd buy one in a shot! As it is, I think £100 is too much for something that doesn't match and that should have been included as standard. Especially on a top model like the FR.

FRTDI170

I dropped in at dealers last night and don't think the std armrest will look out of place in the FR.

The stitching (as k4ith said) isn't that noticeable. I'm considering changing gearknob to the 6 speed Seat Sport and the leather on that will kinda tie in.

They quoted £100 (-10% seatcupra.net discount) + £15 fitting for armrest.

£89 (-10% discount) + £15 fitting for the gearknob.

leedebs

Dec 12, 2006
Looked at the Seat Altea armrest today, looks much nicer IMO, has anyone tried the Altea one in the new Leon, will it fit?

R18

if you email me the part no i can price it up at work tomorrow for you-sorry if its already posted on here - not rear the full thread

Norm

Armrest is well worth it have one fitted to my DSG sport is perfect with the seats and makes driving amazingly relaxing and very usefull for glasses storage best 100 spent on the car

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members