Armrest

rob2005

Jan 11, 2007
How much have people paid for the armrest?

Seat website says £100

But i asked at the dealer last night and they said £85 + TAX = £122

Was the dealer wrong?

FRTDI170

Assume that included fitting (£85 +TAX is £100)

I'm getting one shortly - it's a must as left arm doesn't do anything on motorways coz it just pulls forever in 6th......

rob2005

Jan 11, 2007
Assume that included fitting (£85 +TAX is £100)

I'm getting one shortly - it's a must as left arm doesn't do anything on motorways coz it just pulls forever in 6th......

so the dealer was tyrying to pull a fast one!

rob2005

Jan 11, 2007
Think they might be mate i'm picking mine up 2moro and its £100 straight up

Interesting!

Does your £100 include fitting? Or do you plan to fit it yourself?

Now the questions is do i name and shame the dealer you the users of this forum!????????

&.

My dealer fitted mine for £100 all in, fitted and custom adapted for the AUX input!! The AUX input gets blocked by the armrest, however Jennings adapted this so I can plug my ipod in and can store the ipod actually in the armrest, no extra cost, get it done, looks the part and is very practical.

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
can you post some pics of this &.
jennings get a good write up but never seen any pics of their work.and there seems to be plent of it.

Xe

Is the armrest available without red on it? I would get it if it was all dark grey. Anyone have any pictures of one installed?

INSIDER

DYSLEXICS UNTIE!
Oct 17, 2006
My dealer fitted mine for £100 all in, fitted and custom adapted for the AUX input!! The AUX input gets blocked by the armrest, however Jennings adapted this so I can plug my ipod in and can store the ipod actually in the armrest, no extra cost, get it done, looks the part and is very practical.

there is now a modified armrest that allows you to use the aux in

AN06DRW

Now You SEAT Now You Dont
Sep 19, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Fitted it myself took 2 minutes its 5 screws instructions say to use a drill but a sharp centre punch goes through the plastic easy enough. the Aux in now sits inside the armrest so no messy wires when i plug my walkman phone i'll post a few pics 2moro.

rob2005

Jan 11, 2007
Fitted it myself took 2 minutes its 5 screws instructions say to use a drill but a sharp centre punch goes through the plastic easy enough. the Aux in now sits inside the armrest so no messy wires when i plug my walkman phone i'll post a few pics 2moro.

thanx look forward to seein pics

ircool

Zennith TFSI FR
Dec 5, 2006
Hi Yello,

I am intrigued by your 'no wires lying around' comment, do you have the standard armrest (1P1061000) or the new one designed for use with the aux jack (1P1061000A)??? I assumed the new armrest would just leave a little extra space to plug the ipod in (on the outside) of the armrest.

I'd love to know which one you have fitted and hopefully some pics!

satilaboy

Jan 13, 2006
what colours do the new leon armrests come in? and does anyone know if they can be fitted in the Leon Cupra (04 plate)???

MitraShark

Jul 6, 2006
You must register to see that link and I do not know French enough to do it :confused:

:doh: lol sorry. here are the pictures i collected from that forum:

20051101accoudoir3qe1.jpg

20051101accoudoirvr5.jpg

200511051xy4.jpg

accoudoirouvertpd7.jpg

hope it helps. :)

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
thats perfect, I thought that the armrest was folding armrest... there you go.:shrug: , ordered mine arrives monday.£100 incl vat, -12% discount to be deducted.

rob2005

Jan 11, 2007
thats perfect, I thought that the armrest was folding armrest... there you go.:shrug: , ordered mine arrives monday.£100 incl vat, -12% discount to be deducted.

why are u getting a 12% deduction?

AN06DRW

Now You SEAT Now You Dont
Sep 19, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi Yello,

I am intrigued by your 'no wires lying around' comment, do you have the standard armrest (1P1061000) or the new one designed for use with the aux jack (1P1061000A)??? I assumed the new armrest would just leave a little extra space to plug the ipod in (on the outside) of the armrest.

I'd love to know which one you have fitted and hopefully some pics!

1P1061000A is the one i have fitted the armrest has a small square cut out the bottom so when it screws on the Aux sticks through from the inside i will get a pic up tomorrow

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.