FItted N75j Valve

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
Nope definatly when stock valve on it was producing what i said before, 8-9 peak 6-7 holding. I was happy when i seen such an improvement when i put the valve on however i can understand how people can claim sumthing and people not believe them. I just wanted to show you just so i can gain sum feedback on it and what peoples opinions are, and why its this high and is it normal lol. Am happy to try and prove am show what im claiming.

thats it though, its not normal...and 8/9psi standard isnt normal either, could be your car is overboosting perhaps

some remaps out there only get you a few more psi on peak...

for example...Ibiza cupra Rs run 10psi and they produce roughly 180bhp...

its not really a big deal, although for curiosity purposes only, id try the vac feed for the gauge somewhere else like the dv for example just to see if the reading is the same.

Last edited:

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
Yeh a might try it from a different place see wat a get just tried it again there. Tried with engine off dead zero. Took alittle vid of it for you to see.

Vid - Engine off then start up. - http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/C-Taylor/?action=view&current=MOV00003.flv

vids not tth good really but u can see where its at when engine off and when switched on. As i would like to get to the bottom of this now.

Last edited:

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
im running a j valve with revo mine boosts to 22 PSI and drops to about 19/20. NO the guage isnt fekked its brand new and im using performance / heat resistant hosing

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
REVo was written for the F valve, some ECUs sem to allow J valves soem dont, never tried it on mine tbh...

If your car is making 11PSi with just a J valve are you sure it hasn't had a K03s in the past? They boost to about 8PSI (compared to 6PSI on a K03) and with a J valve this may increase to 10/11?

Just a theory

Mike

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
im running a j valve with revo mine boosts to 22 PSI and drops to about 19/20. NO the guage isnt fekked its brand new and im using performance / heat resistant hosing

i bet u it drops lower that that...the turbo just aint good enough, by 6000rpm you aint running more than 13psi i assure u!

May 2, 2006
i can see it holding at 19, mine does, 19psi@6k= no chance, as said already it physically cannot do it, mine starts to tail rapidly @5k and by 6k im seeing roughly 13/14psi

jonesya3

Dec 28, 2005
Liverpool
i was getting an error code charge control pressure: negative deviation when running an n75j. [/QUOTE said:
I got that afew days ago when trying to up the boost using my sps 3 and something about battery conection voltage too low or something, even with stage 2 im only peaking at 17/18 psi and holds around 13/14 at the minute, i need someone with logging experiance to give us a hand setting it up ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.