Suj's Bora...Now Standard (Workhorse), Then Tracktoy Time :D

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Peng again lol, nice subtle splitter tbh

Ps got a reply from chris at Custom Code, he misread my thread, thought I had a 90, not 110

Quoted me 140bhp, 55-60NM more
And better MPG, for £200, or £300 for 2 people
So have to find someone to go halves with in january

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
How far you planning on taking this thing dude ?

Ive got 2 guys in the states who i am sourcing Uk / Euro spec OEM parts for and they have both said they will help me out in return...

US Bootlid ?????

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Really dan? If you can find out a price, might be interested, as I might not put it on this one, but when I get another one, but can get it now/soon and save it ;)
Thanks me old fruity

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Peng again lol, nice subtle splitter tbh

Ps got a reply from chris at Custom Code, he misread my thread, thought I had a 90, not 110

Quoted me 140bhp, 55-60NM more
And better MPG, for £200, or £300 for 2 people
So have to find someone to go halves with in january

That may be me if you don't find anyone by then :)

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Do it arun, 116bhp if ya got the 90, or 140 for 110
Get one soon man!

Viewing one this weekend, I've only found 110s so far, not many 90's around and not really cheaper on insurance so probs will be a 110 anyway :)

Also what was the insurance comp you're with? need a few quotes :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Arun, I'm still with brentacre, cheapest, and all my mods will be covered, and the remap!

Thanks dan, owe ya one!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Arun, I'm still with brentacre, cheapest, and all my mods will be covered, and the remap!

Thanks dan, owe ya one!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
wheels tomorrow...
wheels tomorrow...
wheels tomorrow...
wheels tomorrow...
wheels tomorrow...

that is all :)

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
Lol... Pics!! :O

Same here btw... Maybe...

Might be getting some off a to be scrapped Caddy tomorrow since my boss was taking them off for me, unsure whether the guy he was bringing it too wanted them back...

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
sorry no pics until they are on lol
long journey to get them, 5.5hours round trip lmao, £25 diesel though (better than a courier :p)

going into the powdercoaters on monday :D

PS what wheels you getting?

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
That's what I meant, when they're on or anything. You should get some 'before' pics though. As long as they're worth it I'd say heck with the 5.5 our trip lol... And couriers deff seem to throw with stuff here in Holland, so anything is better than that eh

I have no idea what wheels they are.. My dad just told me that he saw my boss working on the car and my boss said he was going to try to take them off and keep them for me, but didn't know if the guy he had to bring the car to tonight would let him so not sure yet anyway... The car it's wiper motor catched fire somehow, that's why it was written off aparantly... Pity he already had it taken away at the time I heard about it, because it was red too, might've been able to get some panels off of it with good paint :(

Caddy owners over here never seem to have bad taste in alloys so it can't be that bad lol :p But I'll see tomorrow if I can have them and what they are... *Hopes for your old BBS wheels.. black with silver/chrome lip :D*

Was gonna get some old second hand Golf mk3 lowering kit too but you guys convinced me to save up for better :/...

EDIT: Kk, just to answer your question: they're very simple 5 spoke alloys, that's all he told me. My boss tried fitting some old steel wheels since it needed wheels for transport, unfortunately they didn't fit so he brought the car away with the alloys. He sold it without the alloys though. This means that if the Caddy gets scrapped the alloys(maybe with tires?) will come back to my boss and then I can get them I guess... I'm guessing they're AEZ 5 spokes, lots of Caddys have those

The front side panels were rusting btw and the bonnet had fire damage. The whole dashboard was burned out too... That's scrap-worthy for Dutch people..., but somehow I don't think I'll get the wheels (don't know why)... Gonna order wheelspacers though :D

Last edited:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
oh cool mythbuster, look forward to seeing them :D

thanks arun :p

thanks torred, a great buy, loving it tbh, 310miles today, 5.5hours (good estimate by me :p) and was sweet as a nut, and returned 59.8mpg doing 65-75mph (like fluctuating due to prat drivers :p)
used about £25 petrol too, not bad :p

here's a sneaky pic, 36J (inch) of goodness :p haahhaha

36J of goodness :D by Suraj Joshi, on Flickr

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
hahaha, its good being a tease sometimes araz, draws people in :p
not long left until the wheels and coilies are on :D

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
oh cool mythbuster, look forward to seeing them :D

thanks arun :p

thanks torred, a great buy, loving it tbh, 310miles today, 5.5hours (good estimate by me :p) and was sweet as a nut, and returned 59.8mpg doing 65-75mph (like fluctuating due to prat drivers :p)
used about £25 petrol too, not bad :p

here's a sneaky pic, 36J (inch) of goodness :p haahhaha

36J of goodness :D by Suraj Joshi, on Flickr

:-o

They're so wide, they're almost as tall as me stacked up!

Oh and not £25 worth of petrol, its diesel, get it right or you'll break your car :p