Suj's Bora...Now Standard (Workhorse), Then Tracktoy Time :D

james962

Looks good Suj! Can't wait to see this evolve :)

edit: Crikey, i joined nearly 2 years ago when I was looking at getting a MK2 ibiza. Guess I should post rather than continue being a lurker haha

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Looks good Suj! Can't wait to see this evolve :)

edit: Crikey, i joined nearly 2 years ago when I was looking at getting a MK2 ibiza. Guess I should post rather than continue being a lurker haha

ahaha I know you stalker waters :p
can't wait for it to change, PS bring on the graduation monday :D

about bleedin time you showed these lovely people what you got. lol. looks brill suj, and get those wheels on a.s.a.p!!!! ;)

thanks phil, I only got it yesterday :p
PS wheres my FB addy? :p

What coilies are you going for?

Need to put them down on my crimbo list :D

not sure yet, torn between JOM/HT for cheapo's, or pay a bit more for some AP's etc :S
need to do some research :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Haha JOM's are good, DPM. Performance do them for £155 delivered,2year warranty

HT's are about the same I think, but everyone on ed38 who has JOM's said they great

Tbh I'm willing to spend a bit more, as I should have a bit more to play with now

No not stupidly low again, just a nice low :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Thanks kezz :)

Haha my mate said "dora the explorer, bora" made me smile, so it stuck ;)
Esp as my niece used to make me watch it with her lol (such a crap cartoon, not like ben10 ;) hahaha)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Off topic, but hell yeah ;) lol

RM's going in next 30-60mins :) graduation piss-up got even better lol

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
How much is that costing you?

people owe me me favours, so cashed in on them, gonna cost £40 all in, then another mate vagcom to turn it on :D, sorted!

Look forward to seeing the progress on Dora :)

Did you get what you wanted for the RM's?

thanks mate, yeah can't wait to see it evolve too!

well yes and no, really should of got £600 all day long, but as I needed a quick sale, happy with £500 (but someone got a complete bargain, the stainless bolts alone are £120-40 :p)

Looking good Suj, looks like a good buy you got there.

And for a bargain price aswell. :D. Cant wait to see the wheels that you are getting.

thanks craig, yeah its great, went to city centre, got me 49.7mpg, driving not the most sensible, but not ragging it neither :D

yeah can't wait to pick them up :D

Last edited:

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Result! Cruise Control is something I'll be looking into :)
49.7 in the city?? I need that MPG in my life lol

Have you given Dora a ruddy good going over yet? She looks filthy in the pics :p

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
trust me, its a bargain, when I do it, will tell ya how hard it is, can do it for ya (if you bring it down to me :D)

yeah, with some long roads, so its great man! thinking of remaps, but tbh, I don't think I will :)

nope, no time, my graduation tomorrow, so been running around all weekend to get stuff (since my RM's sold) :D
worked out real well IMO

want to wash her soooooo much, need to wash/clay/polish/wax my moms first tbh :(

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
I probably will come down to yours for it :)
I'll also be looking into mapping if money and insurance allows.
Stuff your mums car, wash yours first :p

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
na promised her like 6months ago, need to do it next weekend, will wash mine too :)

yeah remap (or chip or whatever it is lol) is great, 140bhp, is kinda crazy lol, its quick as it is (not ibiza quick, as that used to shift) but its quick for what it is!

my insurance don't want a penny for it :D trust me brentacre = one the best insurance companies out there!

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
na promised her like 6months ago, need to do it next weekend, will wash mine too :)

yeah remap (or chip or whatever it is lol) is great, 140bhp, is kinda crazy lol, its quick as it is (not ibiza quick, as that used to shift) but its quick for what it is!

my insurance don't want a penny for it :D trust me brentacre = one the best insurance companies out there!

6 months ago!? you better get on it then, no ice cream for you, just frozen dhaal ;) :p

Yeah but even 110 is powerful for me, from a <60bhp lol
I'll give them a call and get a quote tomorrow :)
Admiral are cheapest for me so far

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members