what did you and your mk3 leon do today

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
165c38cdef135088451d903f1d604845.jpg

Gave it a quick wash, disgusted by how bad my wheels are with the water getting under the lacquer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
White worm corrosion aside, car looks tidy 🙂.

I dislike diamond cut alloys with a passion! 😡 White wormed alloys spoil the appearance of many decent cars when they get to around 2 years old or older.

Reactions: ray

ray

Jan 7, 2016
White worm corrosion aside, car looks tidy .

I dislike diamond cut alloys with a passion! White wormed alloys spoil the appearance of many decent cars when they get to around 2 years old or older.

I got these refurbed under warranty when I got the car 4.5 years ago, they didn’t even last the first winter. Totally agree it’s a sham, have never kerbed or scraped these in all that time (not even my other half) and they look terrible.

But still, not bad for pushing 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
Pumped up the tyre again! Getting bored of this. New tyre isn't the cure so on the hunt for a new alloy

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
The garage visibly looked at it, but it's 2 tyres that have lost air since being fitted

I've found in the past that if the area where the tyre beads sit is dirty or a bit pitted this can cause slow leaks, also had problems of leaking tyre valves where the core has not been tightened enough. Depending how fast the leak is I would suggest putting them in one those baths that some tyre fitters have.

Reactions: zeffania

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
I've found in the past that if the area where the tyre beads sit is dirty or a bit pitted this can cause slow leaks, also had problems of leaking tyre valves where the core has not been tightened enough. Depending how fast the leak is I would suggest putting them in one those baths that some tyre fitters have.
I have been meaning to put it in water. Downside to a sloping drive. Maybe I'll do that before spending out more money

Reactions: Walone

Eskilation

Dec 3, 2017
UK
a much cheaper solution is to replace the bulb itself with LED but I wanted it my way 😎

need 3x smd led > osram LW G6CP-EAFA-JKQL-1
to do this mod

This is a brilliant mod, much more OEM.

Would you have to hand or be able to look at the part number of the left inner light (with fog light in EU) so I can find and do the same but for a UK car and replace the LED;s ... as I really like this and cannot seem to find a part number. I am so glad I found this as been planning this for a while and wondered if possible....

Cheers

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
Looks like the seal on the inside of the rim. Took off the wheel and found 3 areas that bubbled when I sprayed on fairy liquid

Now sporting the space saver look which I quite like
PXL_20230806_102027991.jpg

Reactions: Walone
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.