• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

vibration when letting off between 2500-3000rpm

arronleeds

Jul 27, 2017
You were right, it was indeed a bad flywheel. Unfortunately, many original service centers are incompetent and couldn't figure it out. The last service confirmed that it could be the issue, and when they removed the transmission, they found play in the flywheel. It's now been replaced, and the problem is gone. Your car probably have the same issue.
i am getting my flywheel replaced next friday, my gearbox now seems to be louder when i put it into drive, i hope to god its the issue.

arronleeds

Jul 27, 2017
You were right, it was indeed a bad flywheel. Unfortunately, many original service centers are incompetent and couldn't figure it out. The last service confirmed that it could be the issue, and when they removed the transmission, they found play in the flywheel. It's now been replaced, and the problem is gone. Your car probably have the same issue.
flywheel replaced vibration gone, typical useless vw have cost me £1200.