question about fueling

88rsr

May 25, 2008
check the part numbers on them both mate if they are the same there shouldnt be a problem as the ecu should control the fueling id have thought, check the fuel pressure regulator on the rail too as it could be another variable

Mellow Yello

Pedros Dodgy Windows
Jun 13, 2008
cheers guys , just looking to get a bit more fuel through and hopefully a bit more power as i dont have much lol

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
the fuel rail / injectors are different part numbers and are all shared amongst the

AEX,AER,AKV,APQ,ANX engines all of which are 1.0/1.4

that's not to say the 1.6 ones wouldnt physically fit in the 1.4 rail mind

Dec 17, 2006
Bristol
Without getting more air into the engine, wouldn't larger injectors have the same effect as one of those cheap 'power resistors' off ebay?

88rsr

May 25, 2008
ahhh right didnt realise thats what you wanted em for i thought you just needed replacements and had a set of those bits knockin around lol, either way alpines right youd just be dumping more fuel into the same amount of air really so possibly a wider throttle body.. then the ecu should give the right fueling to match the air going in? :S

Mellow Yello

Pedros Dodgy Windows
Jun 13, 2008
already have a pipercross panel filter and cold air feed i thought this might be enough air , possibly not though anyone know if a 6n 1.3 polo throttle body would fit ?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.