pulling everywere

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Is it just my ibiza or does everyones do it, a slight camber in the road and ur fighting to keep it strait. The only way to stop it is to drive in the middle of the road, which isnt really safe :whistle:
Iv had my wishbone mounts (i think thats what they were) changed and that stiffened everything up a treat but it still pulls everywere.

Anyway to help this problem guys.

Cheers :D

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
how many sizes of wheel and tyre you gone up?found a bit of tramlining on my ibiza when i went up to 16's from ickle 14's.
car is just following the road camber/ruts

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
im running the 16"20vt wheels coming from 14" originals. To be fair when giving it some sport id say its an advantage, well exept in the wet.

wonder if the -30mm less track on the rear plays apart in it?

16v-cuprasport

Apr 27, 2005
Devon
Nervous movment!!!

jenk said:
im running the 16"20vt wheels coming from 14" originals. To be fair when giving it some sport id say its an advantage, well exept in the wet.

wonder if the -30mm less track on the rear plays apart in it?

Go to a local tye fitters that have the spec machines that do 'camber' 'castor' adjustments.....it may be out..cost will be around 20 quid........but be safer and cheaper in the long run..tyres will last longer...............i got some rear spacers fro my mk2 cupra.....makes a difference...........it sits on the road better not as nervous...........the 'turn in' into bends is a little less resposive.....plus it looks a whole lot better!!

PeterC

I was in really bad shape after lowering my car. Its camber and alignment was off, making the car pull to the right a lot.

After wearing my toyo prozies right down to the metal wiring in the rubber itself, i got 4 new michelan tyres and got the camber, wheel alignment, and tracking done for £30. Car drives great now, and actually is a better ride now than it was, in terms of shaking and bumping too.

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Had my car set up to seat specs when the bushes were changed and tire wear is even so surely nothing major is out.

I dread to think how worse having the wide euro wheels im planning would make it :(

cheers for the replys guys :D

Smithy

Old School
Jan 17, 2002
Hertfordshire
Put some more air pressure in the tyre. Mine is quite sensitive to a slight drop in pressure, got more tramlining putting 195's on my 15"s instead of standard 185's.

Part of the fun though ;)

jacktheraver

Jenk im liking your wheels mate, how much can those ones be picked up for these days ?

frank_grimes

my only tram lines when i put one brand of yokahama (<-spelling) on..

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members