Our Mk3 IHI'd Ibiza Cupra

Alps Pacino

Oct 30, 2008
Middlesbrough
Its only had 3 oners that i now of si first dicko second and now me. Yes its still on the dta and will be going to get checked out and set up once the turbo and everything is back on just to make sure everything is alright and the fueling is spot on.

Cant wait to get home and get cracking on it, is been to long and it needs to be out and about spanking a few things

Alps Pacino

Oct 30, 2008
Middlesbrough
I will make me own thread on the car when i get home, i'm out in australia working at the mo till the end of november, i might be going sraight out to work again which will put it on hold to next year but if i do get a few weeks off i should hve it up and running again.

I'll get some pics when i get home and make a proper build thread on it but thought i'd use this one for now as it has pics so people know which car i'm on about

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
Its only had 3 oners that i now of si first dicko second and now me. Yes its still on the dta and will be going to get checked out and set up once the turbo and everything is back on just to make sure everything is alright and the fueling is spot on.

Cant wait to get home and get cracking on it, is been to long and it needs to be out and about spanking a few things

Had at least 1 other aswell as I remember when Dicko got it from ebay. Seems to have spent most of its life sat though.

Alps Pacino

Oct 30, 2008
Middlesbrough
I meant local owners that people know, i think si got it as a 1 owner ar making him the 2nd owner, i'd have to check the history when i got home. But ye it has sat most of its life which is a shame, its only done 35k and probably wont do many more with me ownin it cause i'm always away lol