K&N Kit

slyce

Guys,

Is this anygood and worth it?? I ve got a SLC 180, wondering if this would make any differnce?? What benfits are there from getting this, performance?? Just curious.

125BHP K&N 57i INDUCTION KIT

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
anything that gets more cold air into the engine has to be a good thing. have a look here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123763 there are people that have open induction kits like the k&n 57i but you'd need a cold air feed to stop heatsoak but at low speeds all your engine would be getting is hot air. the k&n apollo filter in the link is very similar to other tried and tested filters used by people on here, you have other options like the dynatwist/ramair/bmc enclosed filters or the panel filter from green or pipercross seem to get half decent improvements.

slyce

Cheers mate.

So does this mean that i could get the kit and there are no other parts or extras i need to do to get the extra benefits?? Is there much performance benefits??

slyce

Thanks again. The 2nds not for the SLC 180 - not sure if it compatible.

Was bored so browsing through flea bay, thought about what i can do to my Cupra really (havent touched it yet, bought 2 months ago) :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.