• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Ibiza cupra tdi remaped

1980maximus

Quite expensive £225.00 +vat but i'm sure there is cheaper out there somewhere.

croakey

Just to state that the vibration has now gone and the map is amazing. Its getting RRd 2moro.

with my luck the offending part would simply have fallen off...hence no more vibrations lol

1980maximus

Now it may seem unrealistic but at present i can keep up with the impreza 260bhp all the way. Next is a vt5 or maybe a vnt-20 turbo for the car........

1980maximus

Where as you know the full BHP comes in at 3750rpm to quickly change gears on these cupras.....

1980maximus

Get an uprated high lift camshaft for the ibiza cupra tdi through allard adds a further 7-10bhp....Quite simple to change

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Putting The paddle clutch gives the car an awful bite to the clutch pedal as i had in my leon cupra TDI.
There is no need to fit a paddle clutch to a Cupra when an organic disc does alot better job with OEM feel.

Get an uprated high lift camshaft for the ibiza cupra tdi through allard adds a further 7-10bhp....Quite simple to change

What makes you say that as i know for a fact you haven`t seen a dyno graph with one fitted or know anyone that has had one fitted and mapped. Jason ( Devoneutopia) is the only person outside of the Allard company to have one fitted and he hasn`t had it mapped yet.

1980maximus

Having nos in a diesel will kill the piston rings and everything else.......

Triple D

Putting The paddle clutch gives the car an awful bite to the clutch pedal as i had in my leon cupra TDI.

So dont put the paddle clutch in then :doh: use the organic one, i had one and it was as smooth as the oe one.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.