butterycrumpet

Dividing by zero
Apr 28, 2021
Cheshire, UK
1654637351453.png

1654637378687.png

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
I like that they are getting rid of round fog lights, they just did not fit the car no matter how much rally inspired they talked about.

I prefer the previous grill though.

Reactions: Hizzards
These are the new lights to be featured across the range in the future. They previewed the CUPRA Leon and Born facelifts too. These were all clay cars and are years away.
The Formentor is getting matrix in the next couple of months - typical as I've been waiting for the parts to be produced for over a gear, now I don't have the car to fit them to anymore 😑

DroneTinker

Jan 25, 2022
Spain
On the photos I don't like it. You can't even call it a facelift as it looks totally different (lost identity). Hopefully, it's much better in real life.

MDY933

Nov 2, 2021
I also personally prefer the current model - I think the new one looks similar to a Tuscon and not as unique as the current Formentor model.
Of course, it's all down to personal opinions & preferences though.

Is that because you'd had enough of it?
No I loved the car once I'd carried out all of the many many software updates, it did drive me mad before this though.

I'm doing my Module 2 test in a couple of weeks and plan to ride through summer and go electric in winter 😊. Fancying a Model 3 performance seeing as Cupra aren't releasing anything cool/electric for a few years

Reactions: MDY933

pkaps

vz310
May 10, 2022
Indifferent, if actually that's the face lift model, looks so generic, reminds me of the Kuga

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise