fitted split r

Essex_Cupra

May 14, 2004
Its standard thats why u dont get a noise, like acid said you will be boosting 7/8psi which aint much. Get your car mapped and you will soon have some noise off there.

How many people recommened these?

I've got a 007p which has been on about 50000miles no problems yet..

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Personally i wouldnt want anything louder than the venting sound i get currently.

Nice piece of kit tho, fitted one to my mates LCR the other day, but like you said its not that loud standard boost.

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Personally i wouldnt want anything louder than the venting sound i get currently.

Nice piece of kit tho, fitted one to my mates LCR the other day, but like you said its not that loud standard boost.

I never got a decent sound when I had the 007 fitted. I heard plenty of other ibizas & leons running the 007 with open cone filters and decent CAI's and the sound was awesome. I just couldnt get that with mine so i got the split r.

Some people running the 007 are still louder than mine with the split r, mines just never been that noisy on the whooshy whooshy front

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I never got a decent sound when I had the 007 fitted. I heard plenty of other ibizas & leons running the 007 with open cone filters and decent CAI's and the sound was awesome. I just couldnt get that with mine so i got the split r.

Some people running the 007 are still louder than mine with the split r, mines just never been that noisy on the whooshy whooshy front

Are you running a TIP?

mattbolt

Oct 6, 2006
Plymouth
Fitted one the other day to mine. again i did the same old classic mistake of fitting it the wrong way round. sounds much better now. Not that loud tho. from outside the sound of the car tends to be more over powering. you can still hear it inside mind.
I do have a standard air box on tho too

tomodono

looking to buy a BOV of ebay for £60, i dont thinks its a split r, do you think i should stay well away?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.