First Seat - do I take the plunge and opt for Ibiza 1.4 Sport?

Hank

Sep 20, 2009
Managed to get free mats which is good, car is awesome. I'm very pleased with it...taking it on some motorway driving tomorrow - will see how my baby drives! :)

Just a quick question on aux port - I've not got the cable yet so for the time being using my Griffin FM Transmitter as that charges whilst it plays. Just wondering if anyone knew whether plugging in via aux also charges ipod at the same time?

Also found a "3.5mm In Car AUX Audio Cable Lead Connector for ipod" on e-bay (so it plugs into aux port and then has the ipod connector on the other end (as opposed to another 3.5mm connector to plug into the headphone socket) so not sure whether this would charge the ipod if the ordinary Aux cable doesn't...I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to post links yet so won't risk it.

Aux is for sound only.

andycupra

status subject to change
DONT DO IT.

'im going for a new one because of the 0% finance' - translation, i dont have the money but im happy to borrow as its 0%
and
' i can only get 2% off because of the 0% finance' - translation, while its 0% finance, its not any cheaper as they simply charge me more for it up front.

Why buy brand new and own a car that for a period will be worth less than you owe on it?

Honestly, how long will the 'ive got a new car' feeling last? and dont you get something similair simply getting a second hand car thats new to you?

Adk yourself, do you REALLY need a brand new car?

***EDIT*** seems the deal has been done.

Last edited:

who_me

DONT DO IT.

'im going for a new one because of the 0% finance' - translation, i dont have the money but im happy to borrow as its 0%
and
' i can only get 2% off because of the 0% finance' - translation, while its 0% finance, its not any cheaper as they simply charge me more for it up front.

Why buy brand new and own a car that for a period will be worth less than you owe on it?

Honestly, how long will the 'ive got a new car' feeling last? and dont you get something similair simply getting a second hand car thats new to you?

Adk yourself, do you REALLY need a brand new car?

***EDIT*** seems the deal has been done.

Andycupra...yes I did consider all those options, the whole 0% finance and 2% off deal but the deed was done...I looked at second hand cars but even for a car several years old the mileage on them were pretty high and then those that had lower mileage you're left wondering why people sold them...I did check out the second hand ones on the forecourt only one that looked suitable would have been the citrus coloured one with sports pack which really didn't appeal. And in 2 years i'll have paid it off because 3 years is just too long for me...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise