come on turner

warren_cox

Back from the dead
i thought there may be a chance of a few SEAT's reaching the finishing line with Anthony Reid no longer on track. How Shedden can get away with punting Turner off at the end of a high speed straight that ultimately completely wrecked the car is beyond me. No penalty?!?!? WTF is going on :confused:

If he'd been spun out onto grass and restarted then OK, but for Shedden to have come from that far back and tried to punt it up the inside to gain advantage is just too much. Argy bargy, fair enough. Thank God the little shyte bags tyre went.

Other than that top showing for both SEAT's considering their limitations at the circuit. Down on top speed and they still managed some podiums.

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
Its still a long way to go, but you cant discount the consistant force that is TD.

Plus I have on good authortiy that TD will feild another car towards the end of the season.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
They're supposedly fielding a third car from Croft. No doubt to get in the way and take points off everyone else like they did last year. :rolleyes: Supposed to be a third Team RAC car as well. I hope it's Dan Eaves like has been rumoured. It'd be nice to see him stick two fingers up at Steve Neal who dumped him for an overrated driver with a big chequebook.

Last edited:

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
IainW said:
They're supposedly fielding a third car from Croft. No doubt to get in the way and take points off everyone else like they did last year. :rolleyes: Supposed to be a third Team RAC car as well. I hope it's Dan Eaves like has been rumoured. It'd be nice to see him stick two fingers up at Steve Neal who dumped him for an overrated driver with a big chequebook.
There are also rumours it could be James Pickford in the third MG :p

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
It was good to see that both Darren and Jason had sufficient straight line speed to mix it with the Hondas, and they certainly creamed the Vauxhalls.

My main concern is the apparent weakness of the rear suspension of the Leon as demonstrated again by Jasons being punted inthe butt in race two; seeing it live it didn't seem too heavy an impact but it still knackered the rear suspension. IIRC that's twice now.

If certain parties are going to carry on ramming me thinks the Leon needs a more durable set up,........ or rotating scythes from the wheel hubs maybe :idea:

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
In another crap publicity stunt, apparantly Steve Neal has issued a £25k bill to Rob Collard for the damage to his son's car at Brands Hatch. Perhaps SEAT should do the same for what his rent-a-driver did to Darren's car at Thruxton.

Actually no, because that'd be dragging themselves down to that level.

What annoys me is why the press still print this garbage. Apparantly it's in Motorsport News this week.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Incredible :p

Matty James had a moan at my email last night on TTT, as i waded in my opinion, on the not so Super sheds :p

He might of got off with it as Matt chastised me for, and i accept the clerk of the course etc has a better view of the incident than i do, but it was still a piss poor move in my opinion, much like his non braking move at Mondello.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.