Car on ebay....

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Lol this has cost me alot over the years 😅. Probably every 1here as well
Too right 😂... But if I'm honest, I've had more enjoyment out of my Leon's than any other car, & I've technically had far better, faster & newer cars.
My OH doesn't quite appreciate my passion for them, just sees £££'s wasted & I get that, but I am very happy in my car & I find no other car even remotely gets a flutter. I'm just stubborn I guess. 😏

Reactions: Dazzalcr

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
No I think you have just found the car that is right for you and if you are looking at money how much does it cost to lease a new car or replace with a new car every 3 to 4 years vs spending keeping a classic on the road and I bet the more expensive new cars cost even more on the insurance.

Dazzalcr

Aug 10, 2019
Lancashire
Too right 😂... But if I'm honest, I've had more enjoyment out of my Leon's than any other car, & I've technically had far better, faster & newer cars.
My OH doesn't quite appreciate my passion for them, just sees £££'s wasted & I get that, but I am very happy in my car & I find no other car even remotely gets a flutter. I'm just stubborn I guess. 😏
Completely agree mate, ive had a couple of imprezas, and bmw(not a fan at all) a couple of quick ford's but the 2 cars that I've had the longest spent the most defo cursed the most is the seat ibiza and this girl and I'd have it no other way, lol 😀

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
Lol this has cost me alot over the years 😅. Probably every 1here as well
Hahah don't talk to me about cost of a leon lol.... I think it's now pushing 35k hahahah
IMG-20240401-WA0007.jpg

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
7 hours driving.. right am home... I am not sure if he was living or not.. but basicly it's an 1.8t auq engine. Stand ko3s turbo. It had forge recirc valve and intercooler, fancy red hoses. But that was about it it had lots of aerosol spray patches. Rust comming threw on rear arches and holes. He said the previous seller was from Leeds and sold it to him as it was listed...
he did seam really put out with the truth . Says 4 new tyres . Front 2 need replacing and also on the current mot say they are low. As for the forged internals.. I guessing that also isn't done either .
I would personally wouldn't touch it.. but on face value its a 500 quid car

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
7 hours driving.. right am home... I am not sure if he was living or not.. but basicly it's an 1.8t auq engine. Stand ko3s turbo. It had forge recirc valve and intercooler, fancy red hoses. But that was about it it had lots of aerosol spray patches. Rust comming threw on rear arches and holes. He said the previous seller was from Leeds and sold it to him as it was listed...
he did seam really put out with the truth . Says 4 new tyres . Front 2 need replacing and also on the current mot say they are low. As for the forged internals.. I guessing that also isn't done either .
I would personally wouldn't touch it.. but on face value its a 500 quid car
Ouch, a long drive. Sorry to hear that, a bullet dodged by the sound of it though.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.