300 BHP and how

MR Ibiza Cupra

Feb 17, 2006
London
Custom remap is £500, but hey my car is producing good power with alot less boost than most of the revo and other software users.:blink:

Dec 31, 2005
London
They might have thought you meant all your mods plus the k04. They managed to produce 288bhp out of an Audi S3.
Mihnea the guy that maps the cars is really good he knows his stuff. When i first got my car i was thinkin about a decat, unaware that it apparently causes running problems as Jabba told me. so i took jabba's advice and bought the miltek downpipe & sport cat. But when i went to MRC and mentioned ''decat'' he said no problem, he then plugged in his lap top and typed away on the keyboard and said now you can run a decat. He's a little different than your average tuner, My Ibiza was the first he'd ever mapped, he flys from country to country mapping cars, he goes to Dubai, and lots of other major cities.
He was also responsible for mapping the 2 MK4 Golfs in PVW. One produced 350bhp and the other 400BHP both using the standard Bosch ECU. He knows that Ecu inside out.:D

My email....
'..........................................my mods are
- K03s with mk4 golf tip
- FMIC
- 4bar fpr
- Forge 007p
- Revo stage 1 (at the moment)
- Scorpion cat back
- Blueflame downpipe and 100 cell cat
- n249 bypass
- tt short shifter
- green panel filter with better cold air feed from arch
- 312mm front brake set-up from a vrs

Basically im interested in your custom map and would like to know what kind of figures I might be looking at, also if there were any other options I could consider turbo wise'

'Differnet companies call the ko4 hybrids a ko4ss othey canbe slightly different, and we have mapped these before - they like to run high boost so you get good torque and around 300bhp.

Your car as it stands should be looking at getting 290bhp, although every car is differnet and we cannot promise numbers. We won't push a car beyond what we think is safe.
regards
Doug '

Dec 31, 2005
London
Custom remap is £500, but hey my car is producing good power with alot less boost than most of the revo and other software users.:blink:

Yes sounds good! As I said I wasnt slating them it just sounded funny getting 290 from a k03s :lol:
But the question is, Get a custom map for £500 that gets good power from the k03s or go revo stage 2 for £50 and save up for k04 with the extra money left over :whistle:

MR Ibiza Cupra

Feb 17, 2006
London
Yes sounds good! As I said I wasnt slating them it just sounded funny getting 290 from a k03s :lol:
But the question is, Get a custom map for £500 that gets good power from the k03s or go revo stage 2 for £50 and save up for k04 with the extra money left over :whistle:

Lol... i know what you mean, once you've paid for that first custom map, you never pay that price for one again with them, its like a loyalty thing you'll only pay£200 quid after that every other custom remap you do. And even if you did have the k04 you'd need to pay for a custom remap anyway... but damn !! i didnt know the revo stuff was that cheap, cant realy complain with those prices. :D

Dec 31, 2005
London
Revo stage one i think cost me £460 but stage 2 is £50 :)
True about still needing k04 mapped though, but thinking about it, if i get stage 2 and then sold my K03s, TIP, Revo'd ecu & D/p&cat I would expect at least £600-£700 for those which would essentially pay for the map and a bit left over towards the turbo!
LOL not going to happen for a while but thats what I keep convincing myself is the way forward :lol:

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
mine MAYBE up for sale in the summer (end of summer) as i get bored in the winter so i mod the car...plus i only use it in the summer anyway

Save your money for then mike

HoocH

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members