£1000 To Spend.....Need Help Spending It

jordyboy004

Leon Cupra 1.8t 20v
Apr 4, 2008
Isle Of Wight
definatly. dunno what made me buy that. just to claer something up. i didnt put the stripes on it. and i didnt take them off beacuse of paint fade underneath and or it peeling the paint off completly

Mar 29, 2007
Berkshire
mate i wish i never wasted a penny on any of my cars!id have a new vw scirroco and money in the bank if i hadnt! its all dead money and you goin to get very very little of it back... out were he is hes not going to get much use of it anyway! put the money in the bank in a few years time your thank me!

just out of interest how old are you fella?

but if you really have to spend some money id say get it mapped and leave it alone! we all know they only start going wrong when you mess about with them too much!
I kind of know what you mean with cars being money pits - that what you put into them you won't get back on resale etc.

However, some small modifications can make your car as capable as metal worth more than twice the price. For example an LCR with a remap and a few handling mods can easily keep pace with the likes of 350Zs, Z4s and standard Boxsters. In this way you could say it's money well spent! :)