• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.
Tell

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Oct 23, 2024
Hello everyone, I need help.I have Seat Navi plus ,installed maps on the disk inside, no memory cards, but there are slots. After installing M.I.B., the menu is green, all navigation maps disappeared, and the patch was not applied, because I forgot to copy it to the patches folder. Later, I copied the patch and it was applied, but there are no maps. Will reinstalling the maps help me or do I need to return everything to its original state?

Attachments

• IMG_20241024_171839.jpg
    IMG_20241024_171839.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20241024_150303.jpg
    IMG_20241024_150303.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2024-10-24-16-43-26-235_com.drive2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-24-16-43-26-235_com.drive2.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20241023_101528.jpg
    IMG_20241023_101528.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2024-10-22-09-16-21-249_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-22-09-16-21-249_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Oct 23, 2024
I just read that I need an old SD card with maps so that my MIB2 high can get the overall.nds file, is this true or will the regular maps from the Seat website be installed? I already have a USB with the maps written to it, I didn't have time to install them, but I checked them in Mib2 high beforehand and there was Y everywhere.

Tell

Staff member
That's is a mib2 high from the screens, map release 177 etc. So no you don't need a special SD card. A Seat Plus is a mib2 high. Basically whatever you have done to the unit it should look like the normal screens, radio etc. With no maps you would see just a blank navigation screen. If it looks like that, no funny screens and everything else is working. I see you got a navigation FeC there then it's just a question of presenting the maps correctly. It can be very fussy since it does an SLA1 signature check and will fail if the maps aren't a clean download. Unzipped 7zip, safest as recommended. You don't need Seat maps. The Vag mib2 high maps will do. That 370 release I posted up. 390 I'm about to post up later today.

However if the unit coming out of whatever you did with "M.I.B" doesn't look like a mib2 high screens as before, normal operation of the buttons then it's something other than this thread you need the firmware thread.

The resource covering the map updates is here:

The main firmware thread is here where if the unit is screwed up you would be better to ask the question there:

Another approach is to load up the 1447 AIO firmware.

I think you have used mib tools which is what you meant by "M.I.B" the Mr Bonk project on Github. At the end of it it should leave your unit booting up as normal if not you might want to switch to the 1447AIO project if you can. The technical firmware experts are on the main firmware thread. This is just mapping. So if the unit is in a weird state from Mib Tools this isn't the thread where you'll get the life saving stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walone
Oct 23, 2024
Спасибо всем кто помог, карты установились. Все работает. Все отлично, как появится версия 390, обязательно скачаю и установлю.

Reactions: Tell
Oct 23, 2024
Thanks to all who helped, the maps are installed. Everything works. Everything is great, when version 390 appears, I will definitely download and install it.

Reactions: Tell

Tell

Staff member
November 2024 - "2025" Mib2 High (Seat Plus) release

It's here thanks to Briskoda eagle eyes. MartiniB and a Seat poster spotting it on Mibsolution.one. MartiniB found it first then got posted on mibsolutions.

These are the server links. It's the November release otherwise called 2025. Release 390 for Europe. 393 for RoW. Note its mib2 high only. Mib1 support in the combined downloads got dropped from 370 on. You need the lifelong FeCs for navigation.

cross compatible on:

Škoda Columbus (Mib2H),
Seat Navi Plus (Mib2H),
VW Discover Pro (Mib2H),
Audi MMI Navigation Plus (Mib2H)

# ECE 14.0 GB

Version: V03.959.821.AR 390 ECE 2025
DevVersion: P390_N60S5MIBH3_EU_NT_Q1.24
VW portal: https://vw-maps-cdn.lighthouselabs.eu/vw-maps/P390_N60S5MIBH3_EU.7z
VW portal: https://navigation-maps.volkswagen.com/vw-maps/P390_N60S5MIBH3_EU.7z
Files inside: 2024.04.04
Downloadable: 2024.10.15
Published: 2024.--.--

# Rest of World 14.7 Gb
Version: V03.959.821.BB 393 ROW 2025
DevVersion: P393_N60S5MIBH3_ROW_NT_Q1.24
VW portal: https://vw-maps-cdn.lighthouselabs.eu/vw-maps/P393_N60S5MIBH3_ROW.7z
VW portal: https://navigation-maps.volkswagen.com/vw-maps/P393_N60S5MIBH3_ROW.7z
Files inside: 2024.05.17
Downloadable: 2024.10.15
Published: 2024.--.--

======= coverage =======
# EU
Albania*, Andorra, Austria, Belarus*, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina*, Bulgaria*, Croatia, Cyprus*, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia*, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo*, Latvia*, Liechtenstein, Lithuania*, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova*, Monaco, Montenegro*, Netherlands, Northern Macedonia*, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania*, Russia*, San Marino, Serbia*, Slovakia, Slovenia*, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey*, Ukraine*, Vatican City
* partially

BAlmGE-iKgWSLnDjljWmbPoWFAU-1920.jpg

# ROW
Argentina*, Australia, Bahrain, Botswana*, Brazil*, Brunei*, Chile*, Indonesia*, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lesotho*, Malaysia, Mexico*, Mozambique*, Namibia*, New Zealand, Oman, Philippines*, Qatar, Reunion*, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Swaziland*, Thailand*, Turkey*, United Arab Emirates
* partially
b-C5PeJBQ3Wehv_km57WMX_HF4c-1920.jpg

To load these up on a Seat you need the lifelong navigation FeCs else it won't work. Details in the resource.

You just need to get them unzipped and in the root directory on an SD card (or USB) as normal. Use 7zip it's faster. Metafile in the root, mib1 and mib2 are subdirectories of the root. You do need both. Note the normal Mac instructions for those using a Mac of CleanMyDrive. See resource tabbed under Overview above. TMC Inrix works as per normal with the code change. Latest maps ✔.

390 Success screen:
20241025_160625.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Walone
Oct 23, 2024
Я уже скачал и завтра установлю. Подскажите где скачать Speed cam and poi для Европы?

Oct 23, 2024
Can I immediately put Speed cam and POI on the SD card for installation together with map files, or do I need to install them separately?

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
I have picked up a cheap skoda mib2 high unit 3v0035020A i would like to convert this to the seat version 5f0035020F or later what is the best way to do this ? Will this solve the TMC update issue at the same time. I will also need the datasets for seat sound does anyone have these ?

Tell

Staff member
Reckon that could be the firmware thread. You'd put 1447AIO on it as per the specific thread for that and the trusty Leon 3 thread I referred to. Not forgetting the navigation thread. These unit will take another brands firmware on them. That's happened in the past. Not so sure about the mib2 standard plugs on the back verses a mib2 high. You can visually check them. The TMC mod is just changing the TMC group from 15 or 14 on a mib2 high, map version 390 are the latest maps. That's in the top right overview link.

On that some Skodas did come with connect services. I'd assume the 1447AIO would just overwrite what's in it. Our resident retrofitter would know but since you haven't bought it from them... still it's an experiment. Car type might have to be coded if the car appears as a Skoda. Ateca Cupra side has car image conversations on it. As elsewhere on the net and here. Watch with interest. I'd post up questions on the main Leon3 firmware thread.

You might have to end up looking at the 1447AIO firmware to see what it's doing if it doesnt take it. It's proven that it is backwards compatible wity early mib2 Seat highs, failing that you'd have to use the Skoda version 🤣 . But as said it has come up the wrong firmware on the wrong unit before. Not sure whether they were the standard or the high unit. They were happily running in the wrong car for it.

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
Plugs are the same there is no sim slot on it. It came from a car with canton audio, not sure if this is the same setup as seat sound. So 1447AIO is the final firmware ?
I am guessing i can install the toolbox and go from that to install the seat firmware.

Is there an easy recovery method if bricked 😂

Tell

Staff member
Plugs are the same there is no sim slot on it. It came from a car with canton audio, not sure if this is the same setup as seat sound. So 1447AIO is the final firmware ?
I am guessing i can install the toolbox and go from that to install the seat firmware.

Is there an easy recovery method if bricked 😂
Will pass on the last. That's open up and short those pins.

You shouldn't need the mib2 hight Mr Bonk toolbox just 1447AIO you'll probably have to fiddle with the sound. There is something about the Seat Sound system and Vag files East Yorkshire Retrofit has mentioned that before.

I'd test it first. Jot down the TMC group, if it's 15 then it doesn't have connected services, 3xxx from memory it does. Better if it's 15. Note the Canton business. Then do the 1447AIO. If successful change 15, 14. Workout the sound, the picture images and what still needs to be configured.

e

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
Will pass on the last. That's open up and short those pins.

You shouldn't need the mib2 hight Mr Bonk toolbox just 1447AIO you'll probably have to fiddle with the sound. There is something about the Seat Sound system and Vag files East Yorkshire Retrofit has mentioned that before.

I'd test it first. Jot down the TMC group, if it's 15 then it doesn't have connected services, 3xxx from memory it does. Better if it's 15. Note the Canton business. Then do the 1447AIO. If successful change 15, 14. Workout the sound, the picture images and what still needs to be configured.

e
So the unit will just accept seat firmware on a skoda unit ? I have the sound datasets for seat sound from a mib2 standard not sure if the high is the same, maybe if someone on the forum has a factory harman unit in a leon they could use car scanner to pull it off.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.