• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Bluetooth connection

Oct 22, 2024
Hello,

Seat Leon 5F 2013 owner here.

The phone connects automatically to the infotainment system through Bluetooth. The first time it connects, music starts if I play it from the phone but the infotainment screen doesn't show the usual artist information and I can't change the song from the steering wheel controls. If I disconnect from the phone and reconnect it, it works after that. After googling it, people said to change the AVRCP bluetooth setting, but that didn't help. If it helps, I have a Samsung S22 Ultra.

Anybody encountered the issue before?

Reactions: Shoponmiah
Oct 11, 2024
Try resetting bluetooth on the screen, might get lucky and phone needs an update or something , or just wait for it to fix itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PetruSchipor
Oct 22, 2024
I think this happened many times to me before i retrofitted MIB1 to mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal
You could try removing and adding the phone back to the car

Try resetting bluetooth on the screen, might get lucky and phone needs an update or something , or just wait for it to fix itself

I wanted to try a factory reset on the infotainment system, but I wasn't sure what that would do to the system. Do you know if you need to input a code or something after it's reset?
I will try removing the phone and adding it again too.

Oct 11, 2024
Factory setting it would just reset the settings to default, No input code needed or anything just a simple click of the button

Reactions: PetruSchipor
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members