• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Hey hey, from the UK

Oct 18, 2024
A quick hello / intro!

Just taken ownership of a Mk4 6J Seat Ibiza. It's a litany of small problems and bodged insurance repairs from what I can tell, so I'm scouring the usual breakers for parts and headscratching generally while standing there going 'WTAF?' :stars:

Paint peel? Check
Doors not closing? Check
Smashed non-working foglamps? Check
Parts missing from dashboard? Check
Worn steering wheel? Check (I mean seriously, how do you wear down a ruddy steering wheel?)

Not my first Ibiza - I had once since 1991, went over to the VW Polo side for a bit (ducks incoming flaming pitchforks!) and now I'm back over to Seat again!

Leeets gooo!

girl-car.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: H Rafiq

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
A quick hello / intro!

Just taken ownership of a Mk4 6J Seat Ibiza. It's a litany of small problems and bodged insurance repairs from what I can tell, so I'm scouring the usual breakers for parts and headscratching generally while standing there going 'WTAF?' :stars:

Paint peel? Check
Doors not closing? Check
Smashed non-working foglamps? Check
Parts missing from dashboard? Check
Worn steering wheel? Check (I mean seriously, how do you wear down a ruddy steering wheel?)

Not my first Ibiza - I had once since 1991, went over to the VW Polo side for a bit (ducks incoming flaming pitchforks!) and now I'm back over to Seat again!

Leeets gooo!

girl-car.gif
Welcome to SCN, Biza's are great, had a few myself (mostly Cupra's) hope you get yours all sorted.

Reactions: Flinnster
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.