• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Syphon's 2024/25 CUPRA Leon 2.0 TSI 300PS VZ3 Taiga Grey

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
It has been a while since I have ordered a new car, and after having a MK1 Leon CUPRA, MK1 Leon CUPRA R, MK2 Leon CUPRA, MK3 Leon CUPRA 280 and MK3 Leon CUPRA 300, I've had a few Leons!

After lots of anticipation after buying my current Ibiza CUPRA to see me through until CUPRA's first Leon was unveiled, it didn't do it for me looks wise and we got stitched up on the spec here in the UK as well.

The new 2024 facelift CUPRA Leon, however, does right many of the wrongs (if you go for the top-spec model), amazing brakes, amazing bucket seats, great sound system, and lovely wheels, side skirts, spoiler, and I really like the new front and rear design.

So I decided to take the plunge, and a placed a factory order at the weekend. The only downside is that the prices have gotten silly since the pre-facelift version. Really silly. The only way I could justify it was that I managed to get a really good discount, which took the sting out of it. It's still not cheap, but this is the world we live in!

I will keep this thread updated when it arrives and my first impressions. I'll likely get to review a press model before then, however, and of course, I will bring you a video review. I have already done a first impressions video, but that is the first edition (not the spec I have ordered).

In the meantime, here are the specs and some pictures from the configurator. Now, the wait begins! (expected delivery 3 to 4 months).

CUPRA LEON HATCHBACK 2.0 TSI 300PS VZ3 DSG with Premium Metallic Paint - Taiga Grey

1728294798200.png

1728294054632.png
1728294001422.png

1728294019905.png

1728294031616.png

Scott

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Very nice! Time always drags when your looking forward to new toys :ROFLMAO: . You ordered the ehybrid version or non?

Reactions: Syphon

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
It has been a while since I have ordered a new car, and after having a MK1 Leon CUPRA, MK1 Leon CUPRA R, MK2 Leon CUPRA, MK3 Leon CUPRA 280 and MK3 Leon CUPRA 300, I've had a few Leons!

After lots of anticipation after buying my current Ibiza CUPRA to see me through until CUPRA's first Leon was unveiled, it didn't do it for me looks wise and we got stitched up on the spec here in the UK as well.

The new 2024 facelift CUPRA Leon, however, does right many of the wrongs (if you go for the top-spec model), amazing brakes, amazing bucket seats, great sound system, and lovely wheels, side skirts, spoiler, and I really like the new front and rear design.

So I decided to take the plunge, and a placed a factory order at the weekend. The only downside is that the prices have gotten silly since the pre-facelift version. Really silly. The only way I could justify it was that I managed to get a really good discount, which took the sting out of it. It's still not cheap, but this is the world we live in!

I will keep this thread updated when it arrives and my first impressions. I'll likely get to review a press model before then, however, and of course, I will bring you a video review. I have already done a first impressions video, but that is the first edition (not the spec I have ordered).

In the meantime, here are the specs and some pictures from the configurator. Now, the wait begins! (expected delivery 3 to 4 months).

CUPRA LEON HATCHBACK 2.0 TSI 300PS VZ3 DSG with Premium Metallic Paint - Taiga Grey

View attachment 44785

View attachment 44784 View attachment 44781

View attachment 44782
View attachment 44783

Scott
Yes it does look good (I like my VZ2 wheels better though) but as you say far too much money. I think I will keep my Leon for as long as I can for that reason alone. Look forward to reading your reviews, but still miss the days when Cupra was a cheap and cheerfull quick sporty model in the SEAT range.
🤔😞😢

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Yes it does look good (I like my VZ2 wheels better though) but as you say far too much money. I think I will keep my Leon for as long as I can for that reason alone. Look forward to reading your reviews, but still miss the days when Cupra was a cheap and cheerfull quick sporty model in the SEAT range.
🤔😞😢
Yeah silly money but wanted one last petrol car hurrah 😎

Railwayman

Jun 13, 2022
Lancashire

View attachment 44785

View attachment 44784 View attachment 44781

View attachment 44782
View attachment 44783

Scott
I saw a refreshed Leon yesterday and the rear looks great with the new light/badge arrangement. Looking forward to your posts when it arrives

Railwayman

Jun 13, 2022
Lancashire
Cool was this on the road or at a dealer?
On the road. Hustling me a little and past me as I turned into my driveway. I actually thought it was a Born at first until I saw it from the side and rear! I’ve just dropped mine off at Johnson’s in Preston and they had a refreshed Formentor in the showroom.

Lucas90

Dec 3, 2023
Nice colour choice, that's what I would go for. Compliments the new styling well.. Glad they've gone for copper calipers this time around as well.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.