Adaptive cruise control

Sep 27, 2024
Hi new to group. Bought a new cupra leon vz2 225 11 months ago. Car great but never really checked through all products that come with model. Found that enabling cruise control there should be a control for gap distance. Spec includes this on model but there is no gap button on wheel. Suspect never fitted. Have contacted dealership and awaiting response , as I assume l have paid for this in car cost. Anyone had same issue?

Sep 27, 2024
20240928_104446.jpg

Sep 27, 2024
I looked up on cupra site and checked the models and vz2 seems its standard. I wasnt told at time if can be an upgrade.

Tell

Staff member
If it's like the Ateca it's on the stick you might also need to toggle it on. Check the manual. Mind you I don't use it... something for youngsters. You play with it to get the gap you want between the car in front. Then next you complain when the built in road speeds don't tally with the actual and it starts doing strange things. The domain of ACC. The undertake triggers in and stops you going past cars at junctions and all of that. See what the VIN shows you when it's looked up, then examine the stick or whatever the manual says. On the Ateca, with and without it doesn't have the button. The button on the Born might be moved off the stick. Mind you that steering wheel on the left looks familier. + /- and that dial above the - (that's on my stick). Probably need to toggle it on... where I've got the Ateca one toggled off. :ROFLMAO:. You got to plunge into the manual if nobody steps forward with the answer.

Sep 27, 2024
The distance gap should be on the steering wheel . Not there ir on computer screen. Also cant get full beam assist to work. Assuming thats not fitted either. Annoying if you look at trim specs these are standard. Definetely going to chase this up further wondering if anyone else has had issues like this .

Reactions: Tell

Tell

Staff member
Tried vin but cant get spec. Is there a free one or pay to see spec
You can cough up and get the build codes off Erwin. See the pinned post on the Ateca side. If you pay for an hour or two, depends how fast you are you can download all the PDFs. I'd start at £7 or whatever it is. On the build codes you interpret the lines.

The free VIN looks ups come and go they are based on pirated parts catalogues which inject adverts into the catalogue etc. Often they are out of date and won't have the model in them.

Erwin is the official VAG documentation centre. I always say if interested in cars buy the Erwin air time and download the manuals. Again these get republished but out of date at times. The manuals are like Haynes manuals of old but more detailed.

I suspect ACC it's just toggled off and you have to find the menu to toggle on. Button presses. Going to be in the manual.

cairus

Jun 4, 2024
so, I have received information. your vehicle does not have ACC from the factory!!! your model name is

VSSZZZKL6RR030426 Modell Cupra Leon TSIC LESC Produktionsdatum 29.09.2023

Sep 27, 2024
Thanks for checking but question l need answered from cupra is should it have it? All sites l have looked at say its standard on vz2 model.

cairus

Jun 4, 2024
What is valid is what is stated in the order confirmation and the purchase contract

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise