• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Plug-in hybrid technology has shown that electrification is part of CUPRA’s DNA, and the range of vehicles that benefit from the technology has grown to encapsulate a large part of the brand’s range. But CUPRA is taking it further.

CUPRA Terramar

By 2024, the line-up of plug-in hybrid models will include even more options and will have a greater range.

CUPRA Terramar

Joining the team is the CUPRA Terramar, a sports SUV that pays homage to Terramar, Sitges, combining bold...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Tell

Staff member
The images look alright.

Reckon 2024 is too early for me to replace the Ateca
😂
. Got plenty of life in it yet.

Bit more about the three line up here...

Reckon by 2030 they will have sorted out mib3
😂
. Probably mib5 and twiddle knobs and button. Will sit out mib4.
😍

MS887

Aug 30, 2024
Looks really good. Interior also looks really nice. I would prefer physical AC buttons, but other than that it seems like best Cupra interior so far.

Attachments

• cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-23.jpg.thumb.0.jpg
    cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-23.jpg.thumb.0.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Tell

MS887

Aug 30, 2024
Here's couple of pics of interior

Attachments

• cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-14.jpg
    cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-14.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 43
  • cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-3.jpg
    cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-3.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 41
  • cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-4.jpg
    cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-4.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 56
  • cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-15.jpg
    cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-15.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 46
  • cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-5.jpg
    cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-5.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 44
  • cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-14.jpg
    cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-14.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 39
  • cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-3.jpg
    cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-3.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 37
  • cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-4.jpg
    cupra-prezentuje-model-terramar-bohatera-nowej-ery-4.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 38

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hhhmmmmm, now that is something of interest. Obviously the proof will be in what the actual spec etc looks like for us here in Blighty. It’s proportions look good, very similar to the Porsche but then why wouldn’t they ;)

Tell

Staff member
Hhhmmmmm, now that is something of interest. Obviously the proof will be in what the actual spec etc looks like for us here in Blighty. It’s proportions look good, very similar to the Porsche but then why wouldn’t they ;)
Better than the Tavascan being called a Capri 🤣. The interest is going to be in these big Cupras as the Seat name declines unless they have a change of heart. Saw a Formentor yesterday, his only issue was reversing with a trailer. Lawn mower on tow.

Reactions: jcbmally

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net

jcbmally

Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Better than the Tavascan being called a Capri 🤣. The interest is going to be in these big Cupras as the Seat name declines unless they have a change of heart. Saw a Formentor yesterday, his only issue was reversing with a trailer. Lawn mower on tow.
Yeah the Capri, I was at Goodwood and seen it in the flesh and I did ask “how the f is that a Capri, it’s not what I remember”, the assistant did look a bit red faced then gave me the spiel around the “essence” blah blah, Mustang E with a few tweaks.

Tell

Staff member
Yeah the Capri, I was at Goodwood and seen it in the flesh and I did ask “how the f is that a Capri, it’s not what I remember”, the assistant did look a bit red faced then gave me the spiel around the “essence” blah blah, Mustang E with a few tweaks.
Was that the Tavascan in the flesh ?. Did you try the legroom. I want to know whether the battery lifts the floor pan up so it starts to not feel like an SUV (the Arona to the Ateca). I'll have to sit in one to find out.

As I said in the other thread that's your battery for your "solar journey" as they say if it discharges back down the line. Little did petrol heads think the car was part of a home energy system :unsure:. Cupra could play that one. Why buy a battery if you have the car. Battery a bit cheaper thou.

Reactions: jcbmally

jcbmally

Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Was that the Tavascan in the flesh ?. Did you try the legroom. I want to know whether the battery lifts the floor pan up so it starts to not feel like an SUV (the Arona to the Ateca). I'll have to sit in one to find out.

As I said in the other thread that's your battery for your "solar journey" as they say if it discharges back down the line. Little did petrol heads think the car was part of a home energy system :unsure:. Cupra could play that one. Why buy a battery if you have the car. Battery a bit cheaper thou.
Very few cars were open for the touchy feel bit, well not on the first day or two. They swapped a few around on day three.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members