• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Formentor members, we are testing a new feature requiring selection of a model year when posting - more info here
  • Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Driver profile

Feb 4, 2024
In the formentor 1.5tsi v2 there are three driver profile to select from. Comfort sport and individual. I wanted to know that if you select individual will it be saved in the settings or not. Cause I’ve realized each time I select it and turn on/off the vehicle it goes back to comfort mode. Also is there a easier way to change the drive modes without going into the infotainment?

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
A driver profile provides a comprehensive overview of an individual's driving habits, skills, and behaviors behind the wheel. It includes details such as driving experience, preferred routes, and vehicle type, as well as any history of traffic violations or accidents. This profile helps in understanding the driver's level of caution, adherence to traffic laws, and responsiveness to road conditions. Additionally, it may assess the driver's adaptability to different vehicles and road environments, highlighting their strengths and areas for improvement. Overall, a well-crafted driver profile is essential for evaluating road safety and ensuring responsible driving practices.
Is there a Bot in the house?:unsure:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.