Parking lights/drl lights

Oct 31, 2023
Hi guys,

Please can anyone help me with this one ... What should i do to do it right like the left side .... I dont want it with headlights on ... Can anyone help me please guys...

I would really appreciate some help...

Attachments

• IMG_20240811_205105.jpg
    IMG_20240811_205105.jpg
    951.3 KB · Views: 74

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
Was the car like this when you purchased it or have you been coding the setup.

Oct 31, 2023

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
OK did you use One Click Apps or do manual coding.

Did you do a full backup before you started coding, if not can you do a backup of your lights and share it and I will compare vs some backups I have.

Reactions: SteveGSXR600K1
Oct 31, 2023
OK did you use One Click Apps or do manual coding.

Did you do a full backup before you started coding, if not can you do a backup of your lights and share it and I will compare vs some backups I have.
No I did it manual coding. And no I didn't do any backup at all... I wasn't thinking about it ... It was a long time ago ...

Do you mean if I can do a backup as it is right now?

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
No I did it manual coding. And no I didn't do any backup at all... I wasn't thinking about it ... It was a long time ago ...

Do you mean if I can do a backup as it is right now?
Yes you can do a full backup of your car https://support.obdeleven.com/en/articles/5608805-full-backup-android
or you can just backup the control unit for you lights https://support.obdeleven.com/en/articles/5627084-backup-of-control-unit

You can also share your change history https://support.obdeleven.com/en/articles/5608821-car-history

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
But to be clear all changes you make to the car using OBD11 will be shown in your history.

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
lights.png

This is a nice simple lighting channel picture so you can see what the name of the channel you are looking for (eg Leuchte etc)

So if you go to control unit 09 and then filter you history to show Adaptation changes only (there is an upside down triangle on the screen that shows you what you can filter by) you should be able to find what you did.

Just to be clear the history shows you what you started with and what you changed it to so that you can then reverse that change.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Walone

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
If you are having problems, just go control unit 09 and email a copy of your history and share that with me and I will have a look to see what needs changing

Reactions: albanjashari
Oct 31, 2023
If you are having problems, just go control unit 09 and email a copy of your history and share that with me and I will have a look to see what needs changing
I dont know if it' this one I have to change ... Because it only appear when I turn off the auto lights and then when I turn the light to parking lights that's when the headlight turn on on the drivers side ...

Attachments

• IMG_20240813_123540.jpg
    IMG_20240813_123540.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 26

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
OK They all match up to my settings but there are other settings in Leuchte2SL VLB10 can you share all the settings and can you also share the settings for the headlight that comes on (is it the dipped beam or full beam) as you may have made a change there.

Oct 31, 2023
OK They all match up to my settings but there are other settings in Leuchte2SL VLB10 can you share all the settings and can you also share the settings for the headlight that comes on (is it the dipped beam or full beam) as you may have made a change there.
I think it's dipped beam I have been touching. Its only on the drivers side.

Oct 31, 2023
I will show later today when I have the car nearby me.

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
no rush, if its easier just do a backup of control unit 09 and send that to me (I will message you an email address ) and I can do a quick compare to my setup and tell you whats different.

Reactions: Walone

LeylandVCDS

Apr 20, 2015
Leyland, Lancashire
Here is an relevant adaptation map of the 09 control unit for a Leon with factory LED headlights and DRLs. Compare the values of the lighting to yours, and change accordingly. This adaptation map is factory accurate so if you match these values you should get things as they should be again

Leuchte 2 and 4 are the left DRL channels
Leuchte 6 is the left dipped headlight
Leuchte 8 is the left main beam headlight

Leuchte 3 and 5 are the right DRL channels
Leuchte 7 is the right dipped beam headlight
Leuchte 9 is the right main beam headlight

Attachments

• Screenshot (341).png
    Screenshot (341).png
    102.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot (342).png
    Screenshot (342).png
    92.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (343).png
    Screenshot (343).png
    100.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot (344).png
    Screenshot (344).png
    86.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot (345).png
    Screenshot (345).png
    95.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Oct 31, 2023
Here is an relevant adaptation map of the 09 control unit for a Leon with factory LED headlights and DRLs. Compare the values of the lighting to yours, and change accordingly. This adaptation map is factory accurate

Leuchte 2 and 4 are the left DRL channels
Leuchte 6 is the left dipped headlight

Leuchte 3 and 5 are the right DRL channels
Leuchte 7 is the right dipped headlight
So if I do this, it would work? It should go back as before?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.