• Formentor members, we are testing a new feature requiring selection of a model year when posting - more info here
  • Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Rear door/window trim

Jul 8, 2024
Hi, had my Formentor VZ1 for just under a month (loving it by the way) and annoyingly whilst cleaning it over the weekend I caught the top door trim on the rear door and the corner has come away from the rubber seal. I have tried all ways to push it back into the channels in the rubber seal but it won't have it. Clearly there is a specific way or technique to do it but I can't work it out and dont want to make it worse so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
20240708_084202.jpg

Jul 8, 2024
Hi, had my Formentor VZ1 for just under a month (loving it by the way) and annoyingly whilst cleaning it over the weekend I caught the top door trim on the rear door and the corner has come away from the rubber seal. I have tried all ways to push it back into the channels in the rubber seal but it won't have it. Clearly there is a specific way or technique to do it but I can't work it out and dont want to make it worse so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. View attachment 43165
Its ok, i have fixed it. :)

Lecatona HPFP (High-pressure Fuel Pump Upgrades)