• Formentor members, we are testing a new feature requiring selection of a model year when posting - more info here

1803 to 1896

Mar 24, 2022
That's almost certainly low voltage on the 12V battery. Mine did the same at the dealer after having stood still for weeks. A tidal wave of error messages and pinging, unwillingness to start etc.
You can charge it manually - the positive terminal is in the fuse box on the right hand side of the engine bay (your right, when standing in front). Negative terminal is on the frame, towards the top rear of the engine bay.
Hi, yes it was. I got the car back yesterday - dealer replaced the 12 V battery and updated the entertainment software to 1896. All appears good and back in love with the car again! Still got a pop on the sound system but the interface definitely seems a little slicker

Deano77

Feb 18, 2022
Please can someone help my software is on 1790, sos warning pop sound and now this happening, many thanks friends

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-183753.png
    Screenshot_20220510-183753.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 132

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Please can someone help my software is on 1790, sos warning pop sound and now this happening, many thanks friends
Take it to the dealer, or is that an issue? I had mine updated under warranty last Thursday & it's cured a whole host of issues. Dropped it off at 08:30 & it was ready to collect at 13:00.

Deano77

Feb 18, 2022
Take it to the dealer, or is that an issue? I had mine updated under warranty last Thursday & it's cured a whole host of issues. Dropped it off at 08:30 & it was ready to collect at 13:00.

No issue taking it to a dealership, but earliest appointment is 6th if June till they can look at it,I m just curious if anyone had the same issue with the screen. Also if the software on the v2 should be on 1790, as mine is the 1.5 petrol

No issue taking it to a dealership, but earliest appointment is 6th if June till they can look at it,I m just curious if anyone had the same issue with the screen. Also if the software on the v2 should be on 1790, as mine is the 1.5 petrol
Engine size/trim is irrelevant. 1896 is currently the latest software release for the unit

The purple screen is normal for your current version

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
This is normal for this software version... Hence why it's now long outdated

I've found the dealers are just choc-a-block with these software issues. I booked mine in on April 10 & it went in on May 5! Mine's a V2 Hybrid and it seems so much better now I'm happy to say.
I'd get it booked in ASAP then if the OTA update becomes available you can always cancel. Good luck with it 👍.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members