Cupra rear bumper

xIICurtis

Jul 6, 2021
Nottingham
Hello guys,
I own a 2013 Leon FR and am looking into buying a 2018 Cupra rear bumper and was wondering if it would be a straight swap please.
They're both the 5 door incase that makes any difference.
Thanks in advance 😁

xIICurtis

Jul 6, 2021
Nottingham
Dont think it will been facelif5 its from

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk
I wasn't too sure, looking at both rears they seem identical even with the lights 🤔
Does the face-lift include changes to the rear bumper too then? I'm only just getting into modifying my leon so I'm clueless.

Cuprabenwytm

Jun 17, 2020
Im not sure 100 percent mate, have you thought abput just changing the diffuser, im sure i read a thread on here saying the fr bumper can take the cupra diffuser

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

xIICurtis

Jul 6, 2021
Nottingham
So my bumper is all in one, no seperate diffuser to just remove and I didn't really fancy cutting my bumper because I'd make a mess of it 😅 I don't know if you can see it on the photo but here 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210630-192812_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210630-192812_Gallery.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 111

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
IN theory its a straight swap. But I have seen posts on other groups that suggest some of the other plastics are different so some of the screw underneath don't line up etc.

edit - Front is definitly not a straight swap as you need new lights and bonnet too.

xIICurtis

Jul 6, 2021
Nottingham
IN theory its a straight swap. But I have seen posts on other groups that suggest some of the other plastics are different so some of the screw underneath don't line up etc.

edit - Front is definitly not a straight swap as you need new lights and bonnet too.
Thank you, I'm going to fetch the bumper and have a check because I'd happily attempt to line up new holes if need be.
So by this weekend, I'll post the results if I manage or not!

Reactions: iNowack
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.