MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Deleted member 117523

When you lease direct with the dealer in the UK its the same. No hassle, kept informed didn't sign anything till pick up day and didn't have anything come out of my bank for weeks after I drove it away.
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I ordered in October and was given constant updates via phone and text up until January when supposedly my car arrived and my plan was always to delay it to March. Apparently, a few days after it arrived, it was someone else's car! No updates since then and I have to call up every time I want an update. I've been told it's on the trailer from port to dealership for the last one and a half weeks. I think the car that was ordered for me has been given to another customer and they are just buying time by saying it's on the trailer.

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I ordered in October and was given constant updates via phone and text up until January when supposedly my car arrived and my plan was always to delay it to March. Apparently, a few days after it arrived, it was someone else's car! No updates since then and I have to call up every time I want an update. I've been told it's on the trailer from port to dealership for the last one and a half weeks. I think the car that was ordered for me has been given to another customer and they are just buying time by saying it's on the trailer.

Thats pretty poor, never heard of this before

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria

The fact they were holding it for you till March has given someone the chance of an easy quick lease. In stock and available but in this colour only type of thing.

Looks like they were hoping that a replacement would be here by March and it’s gone wrong for them.

I would be kicking off big style now as they are not being totally honest but in essence who wouldn’t go for the extra sale/lease if a car was sat there and someone wanted it now rather than waiting a few months.

Sorry but they saw a quick sale/lease and took it.

Deleted member 117523

The fact they were holding it for you till March has given someone the chance of an easy quick lease. In stock and available but in this colour only type of thing.

Looks like they were hoping that a replacement would be here by March and it’s gone wrong for them.

I would be kicking off big style now as they are not being totally honest but in essence who wouldn’t go for the extra sale/lease if a car was sat there and someone wanted it now rather than waiting a few months.

Sorry but they saw a quick sale/lease and took it.
I totally understand giving the car to someone else if its there, but I'm not happy that they aren't keeping me in the loop.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019

Nikita

Feb 18, 2019
Ordered my Cupra 290 Lux in Magnetic Grey, can't wait! Does any of you guys know if the new ones come with Beats Audio by any chance?

Loving the thread btw!

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
Ordered my Cupra 290 Lux in Magnetic Grey, can't wait! Does any of you guys know if the new ones come with Beats Audio by any chance?

Loving the thread btw!

I believe not in the UK. It’s an option still in other countries but we get standard system, apparently it’s not awful though

Nikita

Feb 18, 2019
I believe not in the UK. It’s an option still in other countries but we get standard system, apparently it’s not awful though

Ah I see, so it the standard one you get on the normal Leon FR I suppose. That's the one I have atm then.

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
Beats Audio stopped being an option with the copper Copra's.

Beats Audio was never an option in the UK (but was standard on the R). Some of us that ordered Seat Sound prior to the MY19 model changes have received Beats Audio on the Copra model though.

Unfortunately, for new orders, standard stereo only; I have this in my 5 door and it’s not offensive.

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
Beats Audio was never an option in the UK (but was standard on the R). Some of us that ordered Seat Sound prior to the MY19 model changes have received Beats Audio on the Copra model though.

Unfortunately, for new orders, standard stereo only; I have this in my 5 door and it’s not offensive.
You're right, apologies, it was Seat Sound that was the option as I ordered it and received Beats Audio when I collected my non-copra ST in December.

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Hot off the press from Seat customer services: my Car landed in the UK yesterday and are now saying it will be with me w/c 11th March, at order (and mine was built in BW7) they said it it would be with me around w/c 25th March so it has improved by 2 weeks. This must be good news for others on this forum as I'm sure there would be other orders on the same boat. No update yet from Leasing Options to confirm what Seat have told me.........

Reactions: Argetno and bgb

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Hot off the press from Seat customer services: my Car landed in the UK yesterday and are now saying it will be with me w/c 11th March, at order (and mine was built in BW7) they said it it would be with me around w/c 25th March so it has improved by 2 weeks. This must be good news for others on this forum as I'm sure there would be other orders on the same boat. No update yet from Leasing Options to confirm what Seat have told me.........

Whooop!

Mine was BW9 (so fresh off the floor), hope the travel plans from Barcelona are equally as good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.