MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

AlexOS

I'd thought about it in the hope they might sort something out - however with the car being leased they'll probably just bat the ball back and blame 3rd party information being to blame...I haven't had a BW confirmation yet so anything could happen yet lol
A lot of us on here are leases and you are still due compensation if they’ve screwed up

Reactions: Mystery290

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
Update on my BW41 ST300 4Drive. Have a reg number now, but issue is with Leaseplan and their IT not being updated properly by CAP Data, see image. Please also remember, if you are using a broker, as I am, they don't get paid until this all goes through. So they are equally frustrated and 'out of pocket' at this stage.

Attachments

• Leaseplan error.png
    Leaseplan error.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 117

AlexOS

Update on my BW41 ST300 4Drive. Have a reg number now, but issue is with Leaseplan and their IT not being updated properly by CAP Data, see image. Please also remember, if you are using a broker, as I am, they don't get paid until this all goes through. So they are equally frustrated and 'out of pocket' at this stage.
I’m having exactly the same issue. The car has been at the dealer for over a week but they can’t do the paperwork and then there is another 14 day cooling off period.

Reactions: Kenton

Mystery290

Nov 13, 2018
Newcastle upon Tyne
A lot of us on here are leases and you are still due compensation if they’ve screwed up

Thanks mate I will try and contact the lease company next week and see what they say as all of these changes became apparent after I’d paid the admin fee and signed the order, when in reality I’m not going to get the car I ordered based on the information provided.

Well if this thread has taught me anything, it’s taught me not to lease :bounce:

It hasn’t totally put me off to be fair as my last lease car was a breeze to sort out...a lot of these failings seem due to the concurrent change in specification due to WLTP along with the move from Seat to Cupra sub brand. Seems really daft to me as it would have surely made more sense to keep the Cupra 290 spec as it was and wait until Cupra’s own model was released than create another half-way spec between a Seat Leon Cupra and a Seat Leon ‘Copra’ with different badging/caliper colours etc.

Reactions: AlexOS

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
I’m having exactly the same issue. The car has been at the dealer for over a week but they can’t do the paperwork and then there is another 14 day cooling off period.
Hate to say this, no cooling off period on a business lease. I’ll send you pictures when mine arrives to keep you company in your cooling off period.

Reactions: AlexOS

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Okay, so here’s three links to stationary reviving, what launch control sounds like and also on overrun. YouTube has flipped each clip to make it look like I’m on the continent plus rotated through 90 degrees...f**k know why lads but don’t blame me!!!

Actually does sound a lot throatier than I imagined from the inside.

I did catch the muted DSG fart on the overrun clip too.

Good work mate - appreciate the effort.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
For one of your MY18 options?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just for an update of IF it's in build, kinda feel it's lip service but we shall see. Cheers for the media info seems like I am safe with a larger SD card up to 2TB ??!

Chrispy

Oct 6, 2018
Anyone had anything delivered from Wessex Fleet yet?

Mine is apparently at the dealer but the Leaseplan issues above are a bit concerning.

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
Anyone had anything delivered from Wessex Fleet yet?

Mine is apparently at the dealer but the Leaseplan issues above are a bit concerning.
Funnily enough I had mine weeks ago,and I've only just signed the ammended finance documents.yet to pay a penny for the car,can't understand how they've let me have mine yet others have had to wait.i think it's mainly due to there **** ups.mine was delivered with a nail in the tyre which has still not been rectified.awful customer service