MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

ScottyP89

Did you have to ring up for that deal? Showing a different price on the website.

Nope, here's the link to the same deal: https://www.allvehiclecontracts.co....Hire/1/24/8000/Not-Maintained/Offer/2233.html

They can order the Cupra 290 LUX as well but they quoted me £334.95 for that, I couldn't justify keyless entry and heated seats for over £50 a month difference!

https://www.allvehiclecontracts.co....ire/3/24/10000/Not-Maintained/Offer/2233.html

Fiddle with the settings there and that's what you'll get.

What lead time have they said to you @ScottyP89 ?

@Patrick Bateman 16 weeks they've told me

Last edited:
Reactions: Patrick Bateman

Morleywhite

Oct 16, 2018
so no winter pack on the my19 leon cupra ?
My Frankencupra bw39 didn’t come with winter pack but has 7 speed dsg, despite seat cs telling me it had 6 speed dsg.
I’d take what they say with a pinch of salt.
Not sure but I think you have to option the lux pack to get heated seats etc.

Liam Willingale

Oct 8, 2018
Here what I got told by IMG today when booking my collection.

I mentioned about the Cupra having a 7 speed now.

The answer I got was well they didn’t know if it is a 7 speed as Seat might be counting the reserve gear within that??!!!!! As in it could be a 6 speed with the reverse making it a 7?!
Considering a lot of you picked up the cars from them yesterday I had to hold in the laughter.

Walshy I think you may of spoke to her.

AshCupra300

Sep 16, 2006
Newport, South Wales
Here what I got told by IMG today when booking my collection.

I mentioned about the Cupra having a 7 speed now.

The answer I got was well they didn’t know if it is a 7 speed as Seat might be counting the reserve gear within that??!!!!! As in it could be a 6 speed with the reverse making it a 7?!
Considering a lot of you picked up the cars from them yesterday I had to hold in the laughter.

Walshy I think you may of spoke to her.

FML 7 including reverse :wtf:

Reactions: Jordan McCabe

sdrfish

Jul 11, 2018
Be interesting to see if what some may thinks our may think of this quote. I’ve had a quote for Cupra lux st with driver assistance/safety pack, 12.5k a year, fully maintained and insured over 4 years for £417 a month.

To me this seems good as I can’t get a feasible insurance quote as I had 3 non fault claims in a 18 month period.

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
Nope, here's the link to the same deal: https://www.allvehiclecontracts.co....Hire/1/24/8000/Not-Maintained/Offer/2233.html

They can order the Cupra 290 LUX as well but they quoted me £334.95 for that, I couldn't justify keyless entry and heated seats for over £50 a month difference!

The difference on the ST 4drive is much lower - just over £600 over the term if my maths is right.

What’s more their rate is lower than my existing quote for the standard ST - decisions...

Richard Blackman

Oct 9, 2018
Email from CS received for the ST wk42 in UK spec...

Further to our telephone conversation, please find the answers to your enquiry below:

The flags on the Leon CUPRA will be on the:

• Front grille (to the right of the logo as you look at the car front on)
  • Steering wheel lower panel gap
  • Gearstick (stick only, not on base plate)
The Winter Pack on this model is only available as part of the CUPRA Lux pack, the base CUPRA does not have the Winter Pack included.

With regards to whether the stitching on the inside of the cabin will be copper, this will remain white as it currently is on the CUPRA.

Again... I’m not saying this is 100% correct, in just saying this is from the factory this week for U.K. spec.. possible that specs vary by country, as with winter pack etc..
Be interesting to see if what some may thinks our may think of this quote. I’ve had a quote for Cupra lux st with driver assistance/safety pack, 12.5k a year, fully maintained and insured over 4 years for £417 a month.

To me this seems good as I can’t get a feasible insurance quote as I had 3 non fault claims in a 18 month period.

Sounds good but just check out the insurance side of things as my (40 year old) son’s “no fault” claims have left him with no NCD...

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
Mine is 6 + 23 . Fully maintained ST 300 4 Drive in Nevada White with no options. £289pm + 1734 upfront .

o.g.q

Oct 17, 2018
Did you have to ring up for that deal? Showing a different price on the website.
seems to have a initial payment of 512 which over the 2 years works out more than Seat deal of 295 with 10k and no admin fee

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
20E78B1A-E66B-4197-9B6B-308D406B3A47.jpeg
Can someone do me a favour please if they have MY2019 with the central rev counter option on the Digital Cockpit.

Would you mind checking the software version. From memory it’s in the main menu settings.

Be interested to know if it’s different...

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
View attachment 2509 Can someone do me a favour please if they have MY2019 with the central rev counter option on the Digital Cockpit.

Would you mind checking the software version. From memory it’s in the main menu settings.

Be interested to know if it’s different...

Current map version for 6P0 is 1030. Yours is showing 0915. It is updatable too.

Reactions: Damo H and Bedlam

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
Do dealers come close to the likes of allvehiclecontracts? Is it even worth popping in. I'm about ready I've about 5 months left on mine. My only issue really is the colour, there are very few cupras round these parts to compare, might just go grey again.

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
Do dealers come close to the likes of allvehiclecontracts? Is it even worth popping in. I'm about ready I've about 5 months left on mine. My only issue really is the colour, there are very few cupras round these parts to compare, might just go grey again.

The dealer I currently lease with and another one locally would not touch the quotes I had even a quote from lookers - worth a try, but i doubt it!

Colour was an issue for me i was going to get blue, but the copper badges made me go magnetic grey just think it works better for me.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise