MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Richard Blackman

Oct 9, 2018
How long roughly was you all quoted for delivery for your Cupras ordered mine Sunday been told I should expect it end of January to early feb everyday is a count down now of excitement :drunk:

End April order for me and a July 31st delivery (so three months initially) but now could be anywhere between November to January for my ST 4drive. If you have just ordered you might see yours quite quickly as the emissions mess will be a thing of the past.

Keep an eye on the forum - you will probably find out from here what your car will look / sound like and when it might arrive!! Enjoy!.

Duck Josh

Oct 24, 2018
You can’t use comparison websites you have to use the insurance website and checked individually. Most sites have the 290 in the drop down box’s however some don’t. it’s just trial and error checking different sites.
What insurance company have you used?

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
I Called in JCT600 last night, no sign of your car, the Bradford Seat dealer has only a small site, they must store there cars off site
I'll keep looking when i pass......sorry m8

Ah not to worry thanks anyway they won’t let me collect the vehicle as they don’t have insurance for customers to collect. Like you said it’s probably stored off site somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
So far used:
Privilege
Churchil
LV
Seat
Direct line
Admiral
Sheila’s wheels - cheapest for me so far £ 517

What ive started doing is going in comparison sites and adding the 300, once i get the prices i click on the cheapest then go and modify the car on the providers site

Reactions: Smolyneux85

Duck Josh

Oct 24, 2018
So far used:
Privilege
Churchil
LV
Seat
Direct line
Admiral
Sheila’s wheels - cheapest for me so far £ 517

Which ones let you put in 290? I’ve tried Sheila’s wheels and could only put in a 300. Got quoted £800+. Best I’ve got is AXA for £580 using comprethemarket but that’s also on a 300. Bit worried about what the potential increase will be on a 290, I’m 25, 7 years driving with 6 years NC.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.