MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
At this stage no.

It was never official.

The copper stitching and potential trim changes started after we accepted what @Damo7 stated. He himself didn't actually specify these changes.

Obviously because of the new CUPRA brands influence we looked to the CUPRA Ateca and R's. They both have copper stitching and the R has additional copper trim.

Then came the info from Scroggs post:

"Interior Changes
Copper SEAT logo on steering wheel
*Interior copper and black detailing (although what this actually means is not specified)*
Copper media screen logo"

So there is still a chance it could come, but going by the current photoshops on the site "no".

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
If you're buying/leasing it from a SEAT dealer you'll be able to get it if you ask

If you're going through a leasing company or external I'm not sure you're entitled

I'm leasing from IMG Seat

Remember everyone to sign up for Seat Esurance!

What model will you insure you car under

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
At 24 I feel really young compared to a lot of you, I got funny looks when I drove the m140i because people we're amazed at what looked like a 17 year old driving it.. I can't even grow a beard
I used to get laughed at for not shaving, in my late 30's and still only once a week, who's laughing now Homer! :D

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
If you're buying/leasing it from a SEAT dealer you'll be able to get it if you ask

If you're going through a leasing company or external I'm not sure you're entitled

I'm leasing from IMG Seat

Remember everyone to sign up for Seat Esurance!

What’s this seat Esurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
What’s this seat Esurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'll be your first port of call if you have an accident or need any kind of repair or assistance 24/7

They sort a hire car of something similar, usually a Golf R or something

Deal with your insurance claims, legal protection and make sure you don't have to lift a finger.

They appoint an approved repairer too.

Reviews for the service seem mainly good and it's free.

Reactions: Smolyneux85

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
They'll be your first port of call if you have an accident or need any kind of repair or assistance 24/7

Deal with your insurance claims, legal protection and make sure you don't have to lift a finger.

Call me lazy, anybody got an actual web page

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I wouldn't recommend seat esurance at all, seat dealer bodyshops (not all of them) are terrible, if you want an apprentice spraying your car and nobody checking it go ahead. Much easier using your own insurance and opting to put your car in a bodyshop of your choice (one with a good reputation).

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Not going to argue with you and it's all in the other thread.

Those of you playing the lease game it's worth it for when you return the car like I have to.
With the guarantee I have they have to take up any repair issues with the garage.

Obviously I'm still liable for chipped alloys and other damage.

My car was taken back to the dealership garage at JCT.
I've been in my car for a over a year now waiting on the 290 and you wouldn't know it had been in an accident.

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Not going to argue with you and it's all in the other thread.

Those of you playing the lease game it's worth it for when you return the car like I have to.
With the guarantee I have they have to take up any repair issues with the garage.

Obviously I'm still liable for chipped alloys and other damage.

My car was taken back to the dealership garage at JCT.
I've been in my car for a over a year now waiting on the 290 and you wouldn't know it had been in an accident.

No pont arguing its all down to opinion you've got yours I've got mine. It's nothing personal I can't even remember who I spoke to before, short term memory of a pensioner haha.

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016

I use to praise this when I got it, then when I had someone drive into me and then drive off, leaving my car undriveable, they wouldn't help me on a sunday night and told me to just go straight through my insurance, as they would not be able to recover me. Was quite disappointed by the whole thing. I called them on the Monday and they said I would of had to recover the car to a seat/vw garage myself at my own cost. My own insurance would only recover me if I used one of their own repairers, if I wanted to pick my own id have to pay for recovery and car storage. In the end I had to get repairs done by a non approved seat/vw dealer which may **** me when it goes back.

I think its fine if your car is not hanging to bits with a wheel missing. Obviously being free I will still be signing up for it

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members