MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Carly at Lookers has said that mine is still sitting in Grimsby and has been since Aquarius Ace dropped it off over a week ago. I've got a reg. there's a transport order raised...all I want is a car!!!!!

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
At 24 I feel really young compared to a lot of you, I got funny looks when I drove the m140i because people we're amazed at what looked like a 17 year old driving it.. I can't even grow a beard

Are you old enough or strong enough to handle the power . Joking by the way.

Wish I could have had a Cupra when I was 24 but don’t think Seat existed then lol

Still I’m happy I have one now Cupra 300 5dr Desire Red with all the correct colour badges etc
a19187e8931a13bfb0970db2b1647f34.jpg

Duck Josh

Oct 24, 2018
At 24 I feel really young compared to a lot of you, I got funny looks when I drove the m140i because people we're amazed at what looked like a 17 year old driving it.. I can't even grow a beard
Alright mate, if you don’t mind me asking what are you getting quoted for on insurance? I’m 25 so would be interested to see if I’d be able to get it any cheaper. I’ve been quoted £600 but that’s on a 300 Cupra as the 290 isn’t available to select yet.

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Alright mate, if you don’t mind me asking what are you getting quoted for on insurance? I’m 25 so would be interested to see if I’d be able to get it any cheaper. I’ve been quoted £600 but that’s on a 300 Cupra as the 290 isn’t available to select yet.

I got quoted £618 with my girlfriend insured too (she's also 24) but that quote expired yesterday and now they want £805, I'm sure I'll be able to get them down a little bit

That quote was for a 300 also

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West

For some reason it’s cheaper on a 300 than the 290

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
anyone who ordered through wessex heard anything yet in terms of delivery/collection?

I had an email from Wessex asking when I wanted the car and it could be from anyday starting from Monday of this week, but am holding off collection until November. Build week 38

Reactions: walshy

Duck Josh

Oct 24, 2018
I got quoted £618 with my girlfriend insured too (she's also 24) but that quote expired yesterday and now they want £805, I'm sure I'll be able to get them down a little bit

That quote was for a 300 also
Ah right, who was that with?

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
I've not got it yet, I'm using SEATs 5 day drive away insurance, but it's through esure they're always the cheapest for me

Is this 5 day insurance only if you collect from the dealer, and not have is delivered?

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
I am told that the 5 day free cover is only for retail sales, so those of us using lease agreements cannot take advantage of this.
Anyone else have any knowledge on this?

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Is this 5 day insurance only if you collect from the dealer, and not have is delivered?

I am told that the 5 day free cover is only for retail sales, so those of us using lease agreements cannot take advantage of this.
Anyone else have any knowledge on this?

If you're buying/leasing it from a SEAT dealer you'll be able to get it if you ask

If you're going through a leasing company or external I'm not sure you're entitled

I'm leasing from IMG Seat

Remember everyone to sign up for Seat Esurance!

Reactions: dave_c
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.