MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

gof

Oct 10, 2016
Croatia
My new 2018 Cupra, fully equipped besides pano roof which I hated cause of the rattles on my MY17 FR.
0fb89b65dfa5175f08419a14aa2015eb.jpg
403388a3676388c5be9db7cc916114d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gof

Oct 10, 2016
Croatia
Very nice! When did you take delivery/pick it up? Is it a 300 or one of the new 290s? ;)

It’s 300, it was delivered past Wednesday due to paperwork and while we sold my FR but was at dealership since middle of the year waiting for me.

Here’s a pic of the FR :)
1fb7f353aaa0babcfab2957fe2b5b53e.jpg

Reactions: Smolyneux85

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
My new 2018 Cupra, fully equipped besides pano roof which I hated cause of the rattles on my MY17 FR.
0fb89b65dfa5175f08419a14aa2015eb.jpg
403388a3676388c5be9db7cc916114d6.jpg

Please note this is not a UK spec car, it also has bucket seats, where are you from

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Please note this is not a UK spec car, it also has bucket seats, where are you from
The flag assigned to the original post is Croatian.

With it being a 300 and the date it was received it's most likely a MY18 with a 6spd gearbox.

Obviously just my opinion.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
Latest update from my dealer

“I have spoken with Seat dealer support this morning who have informed me your Cupra is currently in Barcelona and is waiting to be loaded on to a ship. The vehicle will be on one of two vessels, the first is due to leave port tomorrow and will arrive in the UK on 13th October. The second is leaving on the 8th October and will land in the UK 21st October.

Dealer support are unable to confirm which of the two your vehicle will be on, however have asked me to call them again tomorrow to see if your vehicle is on the earlier ship.

Once I've spoken with them tomorrow I'll give you a call or email if you'd prefer to update you from there.

Finally from the date the vehicle lands in the UK it will be due onsite with us within two weeks.

Hope this helps, I'll be in touch tomorrow afternoon”

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Latest update from my dealer

“I have spoken with Seat dealer support this morning who have informed me your Cupra is currently in Barcelona and is waiting to be loaded on to a ship. The vehicle will be on one of two vessels, the first is due to leave port tomorrow and will arrive in the UK on 13th October. The second is leaving on the 8th October and will land in the UK 21st October.

Dealer support are unable to confirm which of the two your vehicle will be on, however have asked me to call them again tomorrow to see if your vehicle is on the earlier ship.

Once I've spoken with them tomorrow I'll give you a call or email if you'd prefer to update you from there.

Finally from the date the vehicle lands in the UK it will be due onsite with us within two weeks.

Hope this helps, I'll be in touch tomorrow afternoon”

Hopefully you'll find out it's on the first one and you'll be glued to this for the next week haha

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...msi:354123000/imo:9150339/vessel:AQUARIUS_ACE

Reactions: Matt-taylor

Jordan McCabe

Jul 5, 2018
Hi,
Have you chased the dealer for a build week date yet ? i guess that shipping has been delayed as a result
the wait for the new car data, nice to know you went for same spec, I agonised over colour for ages
Hi mate, I bypassed the dealer after it took longer than 2 days for an email back as they seem clueless about changes that are happening to the Cupra. I ended up with Desire red because they thought it’d be a great idea to stop doing the Orange on the Cupra! None of the colours available are offensive though.

Latest info I got was unconfirmed build of October and unconfirmed delivery of November. I should know more this week when the data gets in tomorrow.

If you get any further update please do share :bounce:

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
For the guys that have called customer services...approx how long does it take to find out the info when you call them?

I have finally managed to get the SLI number from the supplying dealer but haven't got much time to call.

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
For the guys that have called customer services...approx how long does it take to find out the info when you call them?

I have finally managed to get the SLI number from the supplying dealer but haven't got much time to call.

Every time I get in touch with them I have the info within 5 minutes or so

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.