MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

AlexOS

Until people actually start getting cars delivered, I'm not sure anything can be trusted. It appears SEAT need a good proof reader for their online brochure/configurator.
As an example, the online configurator shows the FR Sport as having black leather seats with white stitching, although the picture clearly shows red stitching.
That’s because it’s a generic picture of the FR..

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Morning all,

Have we had any post week 40 unconfirmed/confirmed build weeks?

We started to hear unconfirmed build weeks 38 -41. Then confirmed to around week 40.Can't remember hearing much after that. Strange since things are supposed to be ramping up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

AlexOS

Morning all,

Have we had any post week 40 unconfirmed/confirmed build weeks?

We started to hear unconfirmed build weeks 38 -41. Then confirmed to around week 40.Can't remember hearing much after that. Strange since things are supposed to be ramping up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I called my claim manager at CS this morning and was told they have no information regarding any unconfirmed build weeks for Cupra STs.. let alone confirmed...

Nice to know we are all getting the same info... as usual.

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
I've just had a note from my lease company saying my 5 door is now en route and I'll have it in 2-3 weeks.not sure how much truth there is in that

Reactions: Smolyneux85

AlexOS

I've just had a note from my lease company saying my 5 door is now en route and I'll have it in 2-3 weeks.not sure how much truth there is in that
They’ve probably heard it’s been built and assumed it’d been shipped..

I believe they will get the WLTP info probably next week and ship it from Barcelona then... probably 2-3 weeks to uk port after that, another week or so to the dealer and upto a week after that to you...

Personally, I wouldn’t expect t receive it until the second week of November... hopefully that’s wrong though... good luck.

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
According to Seat, that's not remotely possible as the homologation data isn't available until next Tuesday the 2nd October (currently). That means all built cars are sitting at production status 7 - awaiting quality check before despatch.
I'd ask your lease company where they have the info from and if they can get a screen grab from SLi from their supplying dealer. It'll still be at 'status 20' I guarantee...

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
According to Seat, that's not remotely possible as the homologation data isn't available until next Tuesday the 2nd October (currently). That means all built cars are sitting at production status 7 - awaiting quality check before despatch.
I'd ask your lease company where they have the info from and if they can get a screen grab from SLi from their supplying dealer. It'll still be at 'status 20' I guarantee...
Yeah I believe what your saying as it makes sense, they're a pain to get in touch with so I'm just gonna hold it out until I get the call about delivery, I just find it funny all the mis information people are given literally nobody has a clue! It is a bit ridiculous and puts me off having a seat again that's for sure

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Yeah I believe what your saying as it makes sense, they're a pain to get in touch with so I'm just gonna hold it out until I get the call about delivery, I just find it funny all the mis information people are given literally nobody has a clue! It is a bit ridiculous and puts me off having a seat again that's for sure
I mean, it's not like they don't already know what parts have been used to make the f**king car - they've built them for f**ks sake!!
Is it a 6 speed DSG? Is it a 7 speed DSG? Has it got copper badges? Has it got Linglong3000 ditchfinders??

AlexOS

I mean, it's not like they don't already know what parts have been used to make the f**king car - they've built them for f**ks sake!!
Is it a 6 speed DSG? Is it a 7 speed DSG? Has it got copper badges? Has it got Linglong3000 ditchfinders??
Wow not heard anything about the ditchfinders.. hope mine has those, sounds like a major upgrade. Lol

What they really need is the buttsquirt 7200 comodal passenger seat... for when you unexpectedly put your food down when your partner is reading a text and craps herself. :doh::coolthumb:drive1:

Last edited:
Reactions: indyjones

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
So just had my weekly call with Seat CS....drumroll please!!

My car has been assigned a ship and currently in transit to sunny Grimsby he didn’t have the shipping information tho (ship name etc). I asked about the engine data arriving early that was due 2nd October, just said they’ve got all the data they required now.

They’ve been inputting the data to each vehicle manually so basically fudge the results to suit haha. Anyway there happy with the results so no changes were necessary so released the car for delivery. Doing it manually has taken less time than what they thought.

I’m due a call next Friday with a location update so if it’s still in Spain we know I was a load of bull **** I’ve been told haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexOS

So just had my weekly call with Seat CS....drumroll please!!

My car has been assigned a ship and currently in transit to sunny Grimsby he didn’t have the shipping information tho (ship name etc). I asked about the engine data arriving early that was due 2nd October, just said they’ve got all the data they required now.

They’ve been inputting the data to each vehicle manually so basically fudge the results to suit haha. Anyway there happy with the results so no changes were necessary so released the car for delivery. Doing it manually has taken less time than what they thought.

I’m due a call next Friday with a location update so if it’s still in Spain we know I was a load of bull **** I’ve been told haha.

290 5door?

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
One of my frustrations is it seems that the consumer (us) are chasing Seat CS more than our dealers are, surely it should be the dealer chasing for us, as that who we are contracted to

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise