MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

AlexOS

Anyone had the same dream, in a TV studio a curtain is pulled back and there sits a pristine Seat Leon ST Cupra 300 4Drive. Turn around to come face to face with the late great Jim Bowen who utters those fateful words, "Take it away lads"?

No? Just me then.
I think at the moment, he would more likely say, “look at what you could’ve won..” lol

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Good to hear
When did you order your car?

June 9th

I'm way too excited.
Already got OBD11, Wind Deflectors, Paddle Extensions, Gloss black Cupra badging, Gloss Black Wing Mirrors, Gloss Black Wrap for the roof and got a De-Res on order just waiting to confirm details of the new car's exhaust system :)

Reactions: Lmbarrett83

AlexOS

June 9th

I'm way too excited.
Already got OBD11, Wind Deflectors, Paddle Extensions, Gloss black Cupra badging, Gloss Black Wing Mirrors, Gloss Black Wrap for the roof and got a De-Res on order just waiting to confirm details of the new car's exhaust system :)
Just the deflectors for me... think I’ll wait a while and decide on the paddle extensions, not sure whether they’re worth the money for me..

Reactions: walshy

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
I don’t want the hatch, I just want my 4drive.. :banghead:personally the idea of eating tyres and having to wait to put the power down du'te to understeer and wheel spin is frustrating.. although the hatch could be a bit more fun overall..

I totally get you, the only reason i didn't go for the ST is because I'm used to smaller cars like the Ibiza, I'm not quite ready to jump to something larger.

And I do like all the drama that comes with almost 300hp to the front wheels.

I really do hope you see some positive news soon

AlexOS

I totally get you, the only reason i didn't go for the ST is because I'm used to smaller cars like the Ibiza, I'm not quite ready to jump to something larger.

And I do like all the drama that comes with almost 300hp to the front wheels.

I really do hope you see some positive news soon
Yes, I have the Leon hatch at the moment (FR 184TDI), So I know how annoying the Leon’s stability control can be. It’s got the same torque but less power. Definitely the ST for me due to the extra space and that acceleration. Lol.

I’m hoping for a night Christmas present from Seat, or maybe birthday present in early January. :beer:

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Which year? Not 2018! Lol.. I ordered my ST in February and I’m not holding my breath for anything earlier than Christmas.
I was hoping for November only been waiting since February, was june/July then September now just don't have a clue

Liam

Jul 6, 2018
Gloucester
I was hoping for November only been waiting since February, was june/July then September now just don't have a clue
I also ordered an ST 300 in Feb and SEAT CS recently gave me an update that it’s an estimated build of ‘somewhere between early Nov and mid Dec’, so tallies up with with others have recently been told. I’ll be lucky to have it for Xmas.

Reactions: Copra68