MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
Just phoned Seat CS and finally have a built week! Week 38 Monday 17th sept then estimated 4 week delivery. My order was confirmed 5th April for 5dr Cupra in mystery blue. Seat CS confirmed the only change during the transition from MY18 to MY19 is the engine BHP to 290 from 300 any other changes would have to be signed for by the customer so no winter pack. Hopefully things are looking up with the rest of you getting build weeks.

with

I have had an email from my garage after asking the question re-winter pack and he has said that mine will come with it as standard

Lets see who’s right around week 42

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
The latest price and spec brochure is available on the seat website and the romour wasn't true.

I’m telling you...

Copper SEAT logos
No flags inside or out bar one in black on the front.
No silver decals inside, all black interior like the Ateca Cupra.
Black brake calipers.

Yes I live in Ireland but why would Southern Ireland the only other market really for RHD make these changes and the UK not.

Packs, specs etc are sometimes different but the look of the car surely not.

I fully expect ALL Leon Cupra will look like this from BW42.

We used to have a “Matte Black Pack” this has now been discontinued and removed from my order because of the above.

Attachments

• 3B569FE4-8ED2-4A7B-8AC2-FAE522F03AE2.jpeg
    3B569FE4-8ED2-4A7B-8AC2-FAE522F03AE2.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 81

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I’m telling you...

Copper SEAT logos
Black brake calipers.

Yes I live in Ireland but why would Southern Ireland the only other market really for RHD make these changes and the UK not.

We used to have a “Matte Black Pack” this has now been discontinued and removed from my order because of the above.

Evening mate,

It sounds like some of the MY18 orders are being confirmed to be built from WK38 onwards.

So do you believe that there will be a difference between those built from WK38 and those built from WK42 onwards?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
Evening mate,

It sounds like some of the MY18 orders are being confirmed to be built from WK38 onwards.

So do you believe that there will be a difference between those built from WK38 and those built from WK42 onwards?

Possibly
I’ve been told My car is BW42 onwards when MY19 starts. I got that direct from SEAT in Ireland.

You may well get MY18 and hence BW38. I’m not sure.

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
I’m telling you...

Copper SEAT logos
Black brake calipers.

So why is the latest price list which includes the standard and the lux which are both my19 and within that price list it states red calipers for the cupra

Maxloafer

Apr 1, 2018
East Yorkshire
I’m telling you...

Copper SEAT logos
Black brake calipers.

I really hope it does happen as the copper badges would look good on my 300 ST 4Drive in Mystery Blue... But whatever happens I cannot change what Seat decide to change, include, or exclude between now and delivery, whenever that will be...

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
Wow...just wow..

I spoke to SEAT UK today and they have advised that the Leon Cupra will be entering production in October. The estimated delivery to your customer would be December/January.

Thats from order accepted on the 19th Feb 2018!

Reactions: N8KOW

cola

May 23, 2018

That's pretty awful - considering many have received cars ordered after this date. My broker keep telling me my 5dr is expected by the end of October. This clearly isn't possible considering I don't have a build date and the repeated information that the car won't start building until October again. I wouldn't accept waiting 10-11 months.

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
Wow...just wow..

I spoke to SEAT UK today and they have advised that the Leon Cupra will be entering production in October. The estimated delivery to your customer would be December/January.

There is no consistency, I ordered mine back end of April, I’ve had a confirmed build week 38

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Wow...just wow..

Ordered mine in January and not had this much from them yet :happy:

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
I really do hope the rumours (I'm still classing it as rumour) of copper S badges, black callipers and black Cupra flag are false, as my desire red ordered version will look [email protected] would eclipse orange. As expected, grey, white and black look good and I think mystery blue looks OK.

Attachments

• Leon colourways.jpg
    Leon colourways.jpg
    623.6 KB · Views: 90

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I really do hope the rumours (I'm still classing it as rumour) of copper S badges, black callipers and black Cupra flag are false, as my desire red ordered version will look [email protected] would eclipse orange. As expected, grey, white and black look good and I think mystery blue looks OK.
If my car comes with copper badges I'll be knocking it back it's not to my taste and its not what I ordered. Doubt it will happen as the latest price/spec sheet quotes they will still have red calipers.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield

Well the configurator is currently being updated so not too long to wait.

Personally I only think it works well on grey and black.

If my Nevada white turned up with the copper badge I wouldn't be all that impressed.

At this stage I'm more bothered about the exhaust sound it's going to have (or lack of)

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
If they were going to make such a change surely they would introduce a new pack, maybe a Copper Pack or something.

Like others have said the copper badge only works on a few colours, on others it just doesn't fit. Which is why the Cupra R was only in black and grey...

Reactions: GhostDriver

cola

May 23, 2018
While mine is coming Grey - I wouldn't be over the moon at Copper badging as looks tacky to me. Not bothered about the black flags.

I won't complain when I get the car - can't find anything else for comparable value at all. It really is a no brainer car for the price.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I'm the same here! Been told the ST is now 290PS also from my dealer...
Are there still two variants of the ST i.e FWD and 4WD?

I only heard the that 4wd version was confirmed as 300bhp. I never heard about the fwd.

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
Are there still two variants of the ST i.e FWD and 4WD?

I only heard the that 4wd version was confirmed as 300bhp. I never heard about the fwd.

According to the new price list the cupra lux 300 st is the only 4wd the standard cupra 300 st looks to be 2wd