My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
My silver k1 been stolen

Total **** mate. Is this the one on Facebook where a certain lady found it appropriate and relevant to point out that your profile pic matched her sodding stupid iPad wallpaper in your "my car was stolen" post?

I'd be steaming. GPS tracker in the next one, or this one if you find it.

Last edited:

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Total **** mate. Is this the one on Facebook where a certain lady found it appropriate and relevant to point out that your profile pic matched her sodding stupid iPad wallpaper in your "my car was stolen" post?

I'd be steaming. GPS tracker in the next one, or this one if you find it.

Haha yeah it is lol. It's my profile pic she was on about the soft cow.

I shared it on Facebook.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2014
Nottingham
My FR was stolen, then found 2 months later, 15 miles away with cloned plates and cloned vin number. Insurers had already payed out thankfully, didn't really want it back after that.

Hope you get some news soon mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Nah. Don't think it'll show up now. :( probably going over seas :(

How's yours? I need some motivation to work on the clio, gone to work on it twice but can't be arsed.

Really need to as I need a car lol

Thats really sh!t. Feel for you man. You have had no joy recently with the ibiza now this.
Mines ok, meant to reply with a huge thanks for the pics and info you gave me :). Cheers man. But yeah motivation is getting me down too, cant even be bothered going to my lockup haha. Its more fear i guess, incase it never runs again haha

My FR was stolen, then found 2 months later, 15 miles away with cloned plates and cloned vin number. Insurers had already payed out thankfully, didn't really want it back after that.

Hope you get some news soon mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud. I don't want mine back either tbh. Rather it be burned out than some one else enjoying it, if I can enjoy it no one should lol

Thats really sh!t. Feel for you man. You have had no joy recently with the ibiza now this.
Mines ok, meant to reply with a huge thanks for the pics and info you gave me :). Cheers man. But yeah motivation is getting me down too, cant even be bothered going to my lockup haha. Its more fear i guess, incase it never runs again haha

Thanks mucka.
No probs on the pics I random click through the Ibiza thread and they come up with in the first 4 pages lol
You managed to do any more to yours?

As no news on the K1, I had to crack in with the clio so that's now on the road and is pretty awesome to drive really happy so far bar the rear wheel bearings are shot really bad now.

Lobbed some water over it as it was covered in garage dust

Set the ride height on the coilovers, which are mega hard ride :)

Also brought some Carbon/Kevlar Corbeau Pro-Series System3Spec :D

Just like the Sprints I had in the Ibiza but with taller leg support so you don't roll about at all which is good :)

Can't wait to get these mounted and my rear bearings sorted :)

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Thanks bud. I don't want mine back either tbh. Rather it be burned out than some one else enjoying it, if I can enjoy it no one should lol

Thanks mucka.
No probs on the pics I random click through the Ibiza thread and they come up with in the first 4 pages lol
You managed to do any more to yours?

Lol lucky then. Erm ive nit done a huge amount to mine, got the subframe built up with all new bushes etc and the steering rack, just need 1 more clamp for the rack. Put my short shifter into the shifter box but thats about it tbh. Just trying to save up for bits, aswell as just moved job and possibly moving house aswel so all coming at once.

Clio is looking good... Is it mot'd now? Seats look stunning! It will be so much fun to drive lol

Lol lucky then. Erm ive nit done a huge amount to mine, got the subframe built up with all new bushes etc and the steering rack, just need 1 more clamp for the rack. Put my short shifter into the shifter box but thats about it tbh. Just trying to save up for bits, aswell as just moved job and possibly moving house aswel so all coming at once.

Clio is looking good... Is it mot'd now? Seats look stunning! It will be so much fun to drive lol

Them clamps are hard to find. If you search the right thing on uk eBay there's a German bloke selling black powder coated ones but can't ever find them lol

Oh congrats mate. I'll only buy a house judged on the garage haha.

Clio is awesome to drive surprising quick, picks ups so well through out the whole rev range, thinking it might have a lighten fly and uprated clutch in. Can't wait to get the seats in but need to sort the rear brakes/bearings. Found the mot ticket, runs out end of the month so happy days :D

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Yeah pretty smart they are. Lucky find again. Bargain haha.

Nope not found yet. Duno if it will ever be found. Why you selling up anyways? What ya getting instead?

Just seen you're comment about not wanting it back. I'd be the same mate

Would rather some c**t crashed it and died and then I get money back from insurance lol

Not selling up anymore, was just a spur of the moment thing :shrug: lol

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Them clamps are hard to find. If you search the right thing on uk eBay there's a German bloke selling black powder coated ones but can't ever find them lol

Oh congrats mate. I'll only buy a house judged on the garage haha.

Clio is awesome to drive surprising quick, picks ups so well through out the whole rev range, thinking it might have a lighten fly and uprated clutch in. Can't wait to get the seats in but need to sort the rear brakes/bearings. Found the mot ticket, runs out end of the month so happy days :D

Im just using the ibiza clamps. Obviously as standard the ibiza has a fixed clamp on the rack so need to get one from another ibiza. Ive asked about so just waiting on a couple replies :).
Cheers man, unfortunately its hard to get a house up here at a decent price with a garage so ive got to settle for a large driveway instead haha.
I seen a track specced clio up here tonight, silver 182, cage, buckets, plastic windows, the works. Fairly looked the part like ;)