What did you and your MK2 do today?

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
managed to get the tailgate 90% fitted today,

for anyone wanting to do it, some bits are different

firstly the wiring loom works all the parts on the fl tailgate, how ever the upper brake light wire needs extending as they changed the location of the plug, speaking of the light that has to be new too and there £30

next the mount for the gas strut is different aswell it must be shorter, so i need to order that.

i currently dont know if the rear panel fits either lol,

im kinda stuck now till i get bits, so final adjustment will be done when they all arrive, the o/s isnt flush yet but the n/s is

here are some pics:

IMAG0418 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

IMAG0426 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

IMAG0428 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

IMAG0430 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

jake

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Hmmm not a fan of that at the moment it needs the facelift spoiler, it looks to thin at the top at moment

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
Filled her with £10 worth of fuel.

Sorted a boost leak

And got some protection down for the winter, Autogylm EGP and a layer of Colly 496.

Luke

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
This one ;

IMAG0433_zps67698b78.jpg

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Hey Jake just a quicky where did u get your drl's from ? And you mind me asking how much you payed for them ?

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
So last thurs i get reversed into n so far heard nothing from insurance company re who their putting the blame on etc

And tonight i get to the car park and notice this.

gutazusy.jpg

Getting really p$ssed off.......

No idea where that has come from. In a big garge all night n work car park all day. Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That's shite mate!

looks like a scrape off a kerb edge

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
If you have a btcc leon, give robthebubble a pm, he makes a full kit, take a look at my build thread to see his kit

Cheers i will, i do have a 170 fr Btcc currently running 200Bhp with a shark remap, how did you get to 229bhp?

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
It's the body kit. Like on mine

EBay number 400562808272

That's the lights. Went level 2 with Re gen labs. Its easy to do but you need to go through the fire wall to get to the fuse box.

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Cheers i will, i do have a 170 fr Btcc currently running 200Bhp with a shark remap, how did you get to 229bhp?

Dpf and egr delete plus shark stage 2 map tweaked up a bit but lots of smoke, I run their stage 1 map for everyday driving, I think its around 205bhp on stage 1 if I remember correctly

adildj82

Washed my car today; saw few small dent marks & a scratch on drivers door of my car. Its all because of my neighbour who parks very close to mine & don't care when opening his car door. i don't know what to do; i need to catch him while he is doing this. Thinking of putting some camera in my car & monitoring. Please suggest if anyone has some idea..

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Washed my car today; saw few small dent marks & a scratch on drivers door of my car. Its all because of my neighbour who parks very close to mine & don't care when opening his car door. i don't know what to do; i need to catch him while he is doing this. Thinking of putting some camera in my car & monitoring. Please suggest if anyone has some idea..

Tie him to a chair and proceed to bum his wife in front of him

wipe your c0ck on the curtains on your way out and yell "payback for denting my car!"

:D

*clearly the above is a joke.

Hopefully you'll catch him in the act and be able to have a word in his shell

Last edited:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Just swapped my number plate bulbs for some non error LED's and once again it looks like they are throwing up errors, got the bulb icon lit up on the dash.

Very quickly tried the turn off and back on trick to clear it but no joy :( really seem to struggle to get any non error LED's for this car.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Just swapped my number plate bulbs for some non error LED's and once again it looks like they are throwing up errors, got the bulb icon lit up on the dash.

Very quickly tried the turn off and back on trick to clear it but no joy :( really seem to struggle to get any non error LED's for this car.

Scotch lock a sidelight bulb inside the bumper :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise