What did you and your MK2 do today?

Mandu

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
www.youtube.com
Cheers Mandu. Have you seen any gains? Did yours crack? Did it come with gaskets needed to fit?
I really recommend that downpipe. I have not yet used car on dyno, but I can say it make really different. it had been installed only a month, no cracks, so far so good. Only downside is "check engine light" because decat. But it leaves after re-programmed.
I bought new gasket but it came after the installation. My car has 74tkm on the clock and gasket was good condition, because it was made ​​of stainless steel. So no need to new gasket.

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
All fixed just waiting for the pop screw things for top of grill to hold it found the parts in scrap yard on a cat b leon had roof cut off lol

8a2upyqy.jpg

These came so fitted :)

ery3u9et.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Mikey-D

Sep 12, 2012
Kilwinning, Ayrshire
Cheers Mandu. I'll get it ordered.

Another question, how much of the magmashield (gold CF effect tape) did you need to wrap the p-flo intake pipe? I think it's 40mm wide and either 5m or 10m in length?

Cheers and sorry for the 101 Q's!

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Yesterday I got myself a revo stage one remap and a revo stage one on my dsg box!

It's great on DSG isn't it? :)
Constant pull. None of that lurching forward business

Except for that my D mode is now as good as useless under 50mph. Oh well boohoo

Last edited:

Mandu

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
www.youtube.com
Cheers Mandu. I'll get it ordered.

Another question, how much of the magmashield (gold CF effect tape) did you need to wrap the p-flo intake pipe? I think it's 40mm wide and either 5m or 10m in length?

Cheers and sorry for the 101 Q's!
I bought this on thermalvelocity 1x Magmashield Tape 40mm x 10m (MST/040/10)
Still left little bit. Takes about 6meters.

Sorry about dirty engine bay.
20120918_180022.jpg

Heatwrap to downpipe first section (before v-band) takes about 4-5meters.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.