What did you and your MK2 do today?

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Nice! How come you need to remove plastic for the SD card to fit? I thought the unit is the same size as the SEAT radio

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
When i fitted my double din and had the issue with how much loom there is to fit behind it i found that under the climate control panel is tonnes of room! So up it all went, and hey presto the unit slipped right back in!

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
Been on BCS site, looking at full systems. They offer a De-cat to mate with OEM system for a good price, being BCS i would like to think it will fit like a glove and ill be pleased with the quality...

how will the rear oem boxes and pipe work cope with stg2 and 3 at later date when i complete the ko4 conversion.

i will continue to run it on Revo, for a few months - get the DP and stg2 map.

Robban

Oct 15, 2011
Växjö, Sweden
Summer dress

Hi,

Put my Cupra (Potenza) wheels on the car.
Has now the complete summer dress, except my spacers on the back wheels (H&R did not fit, due the depth of the center hub :wtf:).
It exceeds the 12 mm that is the limit for the 10 mm H&R spacers.
See my profile for pictures.
Cheers
Robert

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Washed and polished, then took the "break vents" (for lack of a better description) off and painted them gloss black. Plan to do the main grill at some point too

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
Well I went to get my exhaust fitted today and when I arrived I was then told they forgot to write it down in there diary and are fully booked so now getting it done next week! FFS

graememgparker

Aug 24, 2011
How much was the new back box mate

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

£160!? I did the exact same thing for £12, by taking out the rear box, replacing it with a straight pipe and taking the original oval tip off the original box then putting on the new section. Job done ... camt believe they charged you that

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
Thank god for Clay bars & sunshine

163507_10151572342001138_744245407_n.jpg

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
£160!? I did the exact same thing for £12, by taking out the rear box, replacing it with a straight pipe and taking the original oval tip off the original box then putting on the new section. Job done ... camt believe they charged you that

Wish I knew someone to help me with that for £12 lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Tiburon

Aug 2, 2012
Israel
It was easy to fit (Apart from a few little things...)

1) Yes it does need an external antenna...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JVC-HAL-1...9?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3f1efc7d1d

This is what I used and it sits vertically in the windscreen. It's basically invisible from the inside.. (THIS WAS A BUGGAR TO ROUTE UNDER THE PILLARS AND TRIM!!!) :(

2) SD Card slot. Had to remove quite a bit of plastic to get the thing to go all the way back. Dremel realllllly is needed for this (I don't think I could have done it without it!)

3) Quadlock loom - It's such a tight fit at the back that I found the loom for the quadlock was stopping me from pushing the radio all the way back.

APART from these though it was a doddle! I also get a nice SEAT Media 3.0 Welcome screen which looks rather neat.

Absolutely Thrilled with the unit :)

Cost me £200 off the bay!
Hi
How can i get the SEAT welcome screen for the rcd510?

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Been out for first longer drive this evening, love the 1.4 TSI so much! Just the right amount of power yet relaxed and economical :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise