What did you and your MK2 do today?

RY4N

Dec 30, 2012
Rotherham
Today i fitted the new grill i got from SERE. It arrived a few days ago but waited til today as i'm rubbish at DIY tasks so wanted as much daylight as possible! Managed to break one of the expanding plug things at the top and bend another so had to order some more from local Seat dealer.

swdyx2.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
Does anybody know how much a front-left foglight (facelift Leon standard not btcc or anything) goes for? The fog's plastic cover got broken from what I assume is a rock that hit it while I was driving. People told me I could have someone like replace the plastic cover itself but I think it'd be better to buy a new one if it's not overpriced.

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Was going to Clean and Protect the car today along with fitting a few bits I've got sitting in the garage. Went outside and decided it was was too cold so now back inside with a beer waiting for a day of Rugby!:funk:

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Was going to Clean and Protect the car today along with fitting a few bits I've got sitting in the garage. Went outside and decided it was was too cold so now back inside with a beer waiting for a day of Rugby!:funk:

So jealous!!! I'm stuck at work and am gonna have to watch a recorded match later :'(

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
I drove her to work, and home again... first day in months its not been raining so i can see just how dirty she is. oops, well shes off to spain on Monday so im still not washing her for a while yet.

still tossing and turning over a decat pipe and which one :/ pipewerx seems best value for money...

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
I drove her to work, and home again... first day in months its not been raining so i can see just how dirty she is. oops, well shes off to spain on Monday so im still not washing her for a while yet.

still tossing and turning over a decat pipe and which one :/ pipewerx seems best value for money...

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Well, after spending the best part of 4 hours doing a complete clean yesterday, I did a bit of Carbon wrapping today, I did my chrome grill surround

This is my very 1st attempt at doing any carbon wrapping & i'm quite pleased with the result!

what do you think chaps?

picture.php

picture.php

No do I order some more vinyl and do my wing mirrors?

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise