Speedo

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Jezyg you have a lot of time on your hands. Maybe getting away from computer may effect your bhp ;)

Yep the wife tells me that too :D

What BHP? I have a 3 Bhp 50cc Scooter with 0-60 impossible but one day last week I did see 40mph on the speedo :D

Last edited:

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Haha no i am not that nasty i am only joking. :)

There only one guy i hate on here and thats betty hes the fat computer techie

I have laid enough banter on you so deserve it :D

Anyway if you fancy a race against me on my Kymco Agility Scooter I will blow you into the weeds especially when I get a Cupra R badge on it :p

I think telling betty you would crush him did go down the wrong way even if meant in jest so I don't think you will be besties any time soon :(

DSC03426.jpg

Last edited:

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Why you got a little scooter when you have a nice car? Wheres superbike man haha

I get charged £1.50 to park at work a day scooter/motorbikes are free, add £2 a week on fuel a cheap way to travel. On 30mph roads Superbike is wasted sadly and more costly :(

Wife get's the beast for carting the wallet emptier's around during the week and I have my blast too job two at the weekends :D

So I swapped a 57 plate BMW 1 Series for a Bus pass then a push bike and finally a scooter something sounds very wrong about that to me :confused:

BMWSide08.jpg

FR_Flavoured

Right, thats it, I'm hiring an OCTAGON Ring - Ultimate Fighting Championship.

No gloves or head guards - just mixed martial arts... LETS GET IT ONNNNN....

DAZFR72

Apr 1, 2010
In The Van
I have always wanted to come see other peoples seats on a meet. Its not like a chavy one is it where all dicks rock up? I'll try n get to it if i can.

Well if your lookin for a meet there is one at awesome gti 5th oct and a meet in near you on the 20th nov I think , will post a link when i find it