Speedo

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
anyone know where I can get a 1.9Tdi engine? i'm busy taking the 2.0 Fsi lump out ......:D

Mar 25, 2008
Buy an FR mate.

Private runway of course.

313030_10150289380598681_514638680_7806428_2063727_n.jpg

Aug 16, 2007
Wolverhampton
how'd you manage to avg. 79.7 mpg?? I thought I was getting good at getting my mpg up, I have been beat :(

40-45mph behind a truck, no stops, no steep hills, freshly serviced, slightly over inflated michelin energy savers, nothing switched on except the radio.

But, like our friend with his speedo, it's not to be belived. Just thought it looked good.

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
OP - are you also going to get a new rev counter that goes up to 10k revs? The 6k standard one surely isn't enough for you.

Leon_MHX

Stealth TDi
Nov 6, 2008
Cheshire
The revs restricted at 4k in top gear.
And I am not the best for cars knowledge but if i got 200bhp that would surely increase the speed.
And ill be careful promise :)

Regardless of how much horsepower you have, your gear ratios wont allow you to go any faster.

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
My little LCR 225BHP will only just do 150ish mph...and mine's standard.

So, in my opinion, there is literally no point in spending shite loads of money modding your current car, you will be better putting that money towards a more powerful motor...why not a second hand A5? 3.0 TDI 240bhp. If you're even considering moddnig your current car to the equivalent of an FR, you clearly have more money than sense...in the nicest possible way.

a full exhaust - about £1k, hybrid turbo - about £1k, remaps - about £500 then you have intercoolers, hoses, then you'll need better stopping power, bigger brakes / pads, decent tyres, then you'll need to declare it on your insurance because if you don’t, you'll be enjoying the fast car but when you crash, it wont be covered. It all mounts up.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
My little LCR 225BHP will only just do 150ish mph...and mine's standard.

So, in my opinion, there is literally no point in spending shite loads of money modding your current car, you will be better putting that money towards a more powerful motor...why not a second hand A5? 3.0 TDI 240bhp. If you're even considering moddnig your current car to the equivalent of an FR, you clearly have more money than sense...in the nicest possible way.

a full exhaust - about £1k, hybrid turbo - about £1k, remaps - about £500 then you have intercoolers, hoses, then you'll need better stopping power, bigger brakes / pads, decent tyres, then you'll need to declare it on your insurance because if you don’t, you'll be enjoying the fast car but when you crash, it wont be covered. It all mounts up.

I just think he's full of **** to be honest.

PBrowny86

Jul 1, 2010
Staffs
Haha, well he seems to have abandoned this thread, so I think you're safe dude! Unless of course he's pumping his guns at his local gym just so he can "crush you"! Maybe it makes more sense if you read all of buzz's posts with an Arnie accent "I vill cruushh youu" lol

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Haha, well he seems to have abandoned this thread, so I think you're safe dude! Unless of course he's pumping his guns at his local gym just so he can "crush you"! Maybe it makes more sense if you read all of buzz's posts with an Arnie accent "I vill cruushh youu" lol

Hahahaha, he was Arnies personal trainer. He said to me that he wasn't going to look at this thread again. I bet he has had a sneak peek!!!

YOOOOO HOOOOOOOO BRUCEYYYY ARE YOU THEEERREEEE?!?!?!:funk::funk:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.